Where is The ANGRIE one

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I know that the Lovely MIsty Moonlight has been around but I haven't seen or heard anything from Angrie in quite awhile
I kinda miss her
Kinda like a hemroid you know something is gone that has been bothering you for awhile and things just don't feel the same :lol:

is she snowbound or did big foot eat her
or maybe they figured out that she was really supposed to be inside the jail instead of working there

I kinda been wondering the same thing. MoonLite probably knows but she ain't saying.

I can't be bribed to tell! :secret:

Okay, I can, the first person who sends me a plane ticket to New Mexico ONE WAY gets the goods! :D

MistyMorning":37361rjc said:

Okay, I can, the first person who sends me a plane ticket to New Mexico ONE WAY gets the goods! :D
heck me and Jed were thinking about wintering in Mexico I am sure Jed won't mind if you come along
we could probably make some money off of you
I bet them Mexcans ain't ever seen a wooly mammoth in real life :hide:
just don't shave that winter coat off before we get there :lol: :lol:

Angus Cowman":1s7egiln said:
MistyMorning":1s7egiln said:

heck me and Jed were thinking about wintering in Mexico I am sure Jed won't mind if you come along
we could probably make some money off of you
I bet them Mexcans ain't ever seen a wooly mammoth in real life :hide:
just don't shave that winter coat off before we get there :lol: :lol:

Lay off Mister Man, I gots the cabin fever here!

That's NEW MEXICO ya boob! :D

ohh man I've really got her riled she is calling me Mister Man :help:
the she :devil2: is coming out tonite
Moonlite Darling ya know we are only kidding we like ya with all that hair :nod: :nod:
it is quite becoming on you and you are still beeeeeeeeuteeeeeeeeeeeeful :pretty:

MistyMorning":r2venxrl said:

I have a ticket to Amarillo tomorrow, gonna end up in New Mexico but there is some driving involved. So, make me an offer!

MO_cows":ieqag33j said:
MistyMorning":ieqag33j said:

I have a ticket to Amarillo tomorrow, gonna end up in New Mexico but there is some driving involved. So, make me an offer!

Thanks MO, you have that song that goes something like "Amarillo by morning" etc. stuck in my craw now!

I think I may have a lead on the angrie one, I have spent the past two afternoons casing out some fish houses, one had someone driving out there and handing through the door a case of diet pepsi and a carton of cigs. Now if that doesn't sound like the angrie one! :nod:

The angrie one is code for Angie from Minnesota folks. I, living in MN myself have had the experience of meeting her in person. I can vouch first hand for the nickname "angrie". One never should put themselves between her and her diet pepsi and cigs, things get out of hand realllll quick if you know what I mean! :shock:

MistyMorning":3peugqyl said:
The angrie one is code for Angie from Minnesota folks. I, living in MN myself have had the experience of meeting her in person. I can vouch first hand for the nickname "angrie". One never should put themselves between her and her diet pepsi and cigs, things get out of hand realllll quick if you know what I mean! :shock:

Sounds like somebody else I know, except it's cigs and straight up Coke with him!

I was behind a car with MN plates this a.m. What are they doing here in TX? Our border patrol does indeed need to do a better job. I did not however smell anything so they probably had already eaten all that lutefisk enroute to get here.

Anyways, those license plates were bragging about 10,000 lakes. What's up with that? This gets me to wondering, how many of those lakes are froze over at the moment? Is a huge block of ice still considered a lake or is it just a seasonal thang?

It's the state where they park a car out on the lake after it freezes in Winter and make wagers on the date the car will fall through the ice in the Spring. No secret why there's only 3 fish- the lakes are full of automobiles.