• 2)Cremation

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 3)Aquamation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4)It does not matter

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My father's funeral, while somber, was a light-hearted affair. We also had 3 eulogies from long time friends that had the crowd laughing out loud, that is the way my father would have wanted it.

My funeral will be as follows:

1. Cremate me.
2. Put up a tent in the back field and have my military preacher buddy say a few words.
3. Play classic country and classic rock music at a level that conversations can be had.
4. No one can wear a suit - you MUST come in your work clothing.
5. Open the container and put a candy scoop in it.
6. Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
7. Build a fire - do hot dogs and burgers and if you want, have some salad.
8. Every time you go for a pee - take a scoop of me with you and toss it on the ground.
9. You can pizz on me or pizz around me - I do not care.
10. Tell some jokes, cuss me out, or have a cry - whatever you choose - I am gone.
11. Always remember that despite some trials and tribulations in other parts of the world I have had a wonderful and blessed life.

Cheers

Logar

alisonb said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(body_disposal)

Essentially, it's what the drug cartels have been doing for decades now; stuffing a body into a drum of acid. These folks are using lye instead of acid.
Interesting, sounds very effective and environmentally friendly :p

Cremation for me as I'm a cheap a$$ and have already paid for it up front. Just throw the ashes in the cow lot or flush them, or don't even retrieve them from the crematorium. Like has been said it's all over anyway so why put more burden on others thinking they need to say goodbye?

Latest posts