when she can't hear

Help Support CattleToday:

now when are men ever right, and do you think you are ever far enough away that we can't hear, wives and girlfriends have radar hearing didn't you know that ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

chrisy":p8tlp3qe said:
now when are men ever right, and do you think you are ever far enough away that we can't hear, wives and girlfriends have radar hearing didn't you know that ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

reminds me of my folks....i remember as a little girl, watching my mom in the kitchen, cooking supper and talking to my dad while he would be sitting (ever so patiently) in his recliner!! If she was griping about something, my dad would be making faces (which would, inevitably, succeed in busting my sister and I into fits of laughter)....not realizing that mom was sneaking up behind him...usually with a spatula in her hand!! I swear the woman had x-ray vision and could see right through that recliner and could tell when that poor man was mocking her!!! :shock: :shock:

Ranchwife just like you it reminded me of childhood, my Mum was deaf and she would know what one of us was saying when walking up the stairs after being told off. We used to ask how you couldn't see our lips move, and all she would say is 'it is a Mum, woman thing'. My poor Dad used to mumble at her when he was mad at something and she would know what he said. She could talk she went deaf as a result of an illness when she was about three years old.

DRB":1ujwbmd5 said:
if a man says something deep in the forest where no woman can hear him speak......is he still wrong???

I'm thinking that depends on the man! ;-)

Latest posts