What's the temp in your area?

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE":2t9k7ooy said:
We had a very pleasant 32 degrees with a slight breeze, almost forgot to say Celsius.
That is about 90F

Knersie, you're a great poster, but you could have just stayed quiet.
19 F here with a brisk wind. I'm hungry all the time. Does that happen to any of you other cold climate folks?

Angus/Brangus":qswghevj said:
41 and drizzle

Yes, we're spoiled compared to some of ya'll

Same here... :|

Everything gets wet when it drizzles like this... :(

:cboy:

john250":20tdq4zf said:
KNERSIE":20tdq4zf said:
We had a very pleasant 32 degrees with a slight breeze, almost forgot to say Celsius.
That is about 90F

Knersie, you're a great poster, but you could have just stayed quiet.
19 F here with a brisk wind. I'm hungry all the time. Does that happen to any of you other cold climate folks?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

We'll pay for it, the forecast says we can expect a heatwave over the next few days, and with a heatwave I don't mean temperatures in the 90's or early 100's.

john250":18ccftgt said:

Definitely. I eat pretty light when it's hot and like a pig when it's cold. Body needs to burn more calories to keep warm, I guess.

In northern Oklahoma this morning it was 12 degrees with a strong north wind...

Looks like Knersie is the only one out of 25 posts that's getting some of ol AL's global warming. Sure be glad when we get some of that in my neck o the woods. Squirrells are humped up in theig holes a
nd the fish are sleeping on the bottom not even iterested in biting anything. Makes for some long days. Propane at $2.59 a gal cost to much to putter around in the shop. I'm getting cabin fever. I think I'm fixin to have one of them old cabin fever fitts. I might get worse than a hydrofobic skunk.
Little woman asked me the other day if their wasent somewhere I needed to go.

Cal

KNERSIE":ihdf3931 said:
That is about 90F

I would have been jealous even if you had been talkin fahrenheit!

Its warmed up to 15* today at about 2:00. Cant expect much better. At 7 in the morning its been about 3-5 below. Your a little chilly by the time the feed truck gets back to the barn! :cboy:

its been 38 to 42 here. almost all week its been cloudy foggy and drizzling rain we can sure use any amount of rain here.

You know when you see those high temps you can go off of people very quickly....Only kidding Knersie.
It is 6c here and cold the sun was out today but had no heat to it. It is supposed to snow tomorrow but hopefully that will be in Scotland not down here in London.

KNERSIE":7dwfousu said:
That is about 90F
i would kill for that temp. i would much rather have it 90 degrees then the 15 degrees it is here at 4:30 in the afternoon. but the sun finally shined for once. its been snowing every afternoon for a week. may not be very much, but its some. the weather thinger says it feels like 2F and the low tonight is supposed to be 8F. its been a really long winter.

Temps are on the rise...up to 21 this afternoon and supposed to only get down to 9 tonite.
Expect snow this wekend and with it warmer temps.
DMc

Who cares what the actual temp is? It's colder than flippin' hell, and I'm so ready for spring! Unfortunately, that is a season we don't get. :cry:

Double Digits! Only got down to 14. It took till noon yesterday to get that high

It was about 15 F at 5:00am when I went back to check on expectant cow, happy to see her shoulder deep in the hay ring.
I had to reach in and pull an ear out to make sure it was her. At that time of morning I don't trust my cow identification skills.

It dropped a few more degrees down to 12 but is now up to about 18.

I'm sure I should know this, but why does the temp drop right at dawn?

Any it is supposed to get up to 35 today, I don't believe it will make it. Dun's weather liars are hard at work again.
I hope they are right about the 49 degrees tomorrow though.
Dan

I just did a google search on why the temperature drops after dawn, and still don't know why.

Some opinions were that it did not drop, that it was only an illusion. Well that is bs. I don't think they have been outside before daylight in the winter.
But, maybe it doesn't do that everywhere.

I have watched my digital thermoter steadily fall early in the morning. (sounds like I don't have much to do)

Latest posts