What's the temp in your area?

Help Support CattleToday:

Been a cold week here in Central Oregon - well at least for us its cold ! Been 3 - 7 below in the mornings and getting up to around early twenties.

At least the sun was shining today so it seemed to be warmer. :D

Mid 30's here and drizzly rain all day / evening. They are promising a clear out tomorrow, and temps into the *gasp* mid 60's by Sunday! WHOHOOO! :banana:

It's about 43 at 10:30 p.m. That's plenty cold for us thin-blooded cajuns. Looks like a few Mardi Gras parades were cancelled tonight because of rain.

31 degrees at 7am, that's 1 degree higher then the high was yesterday, and 11 higher then the high the day before. Spring must be coming!

we're having a massive heat wave right now. its already 34 degrees. supposed to get up to 40 today, 49 tomarrow, 57 monday! :shock: then back to 27 tuesday. :( that's gonna be hard on the system. dang.
we still have about 3 inches of snow on the ground. pretty sure that'll all be gone. but then it'll all freeze again. which is good because i dont like the mud much.

We are up 50+ degrees in seven days... I think we hit 28 above today. :banana: :banana:

Michele

It was 0 today with no wind and the sun shining. :D ,,,,,,,But do you think anyone would calve today????????NOOOOOOOOOO....

This week we go into the freezer high of -27 low of -35 winds at 70-100 km/hr so with the wind chill it will be -38 to -40.
10 cm of snow also.

So I hope the girls aren't waiting for that to calve in :cry: :cry2: .

I am dreading this week but like my husband said when I told him the forecast; just take one day at a time.I wonder how many babies I will have in my house this week? :frowns:

hillsdown":1ghe1t4z said:
It was 0 today with no wind and the sun shining. :D ,,,,,,,But do you think anyone would calve today????????NOOOOOOOOOO....

This week we go into the freezer high of -27 low of -35 winds at 70-100 km/hr so with the wind chill it will be -38 to -40.
10 cm of snow also.

I am dreading this week but like my husband said when I told him the forecast; just take one day at a time.I wonder how many babies I will have in my house this week? :frowns:

I just don't see how ya'll can survive in that kinda weather.
39 here in my part of texas this morn.

Cal

Calman":664f8fsj said:
hillsdown":664f8fsj said:

10 cm of snow also.

Cal

I guess you just deal with it .I have one brand new baby in my house already, hopefully no more tonight.

I liked Texas when I visited a long time ago but it was August and I thought "how do You'all deal with weather that hot?"

Potatoe / potato.

Calman":1me32j89 said:
hillsdown":1me32j89 said:
10 cm of snow also.

Cal

I agree. :nod:

I am lovin' the weather here now. Got close to 80 yesterday! :banana:
We had to turn on the A/C in the car today. :)
It is fore casted at mid 70's all week. 8)

Good Monday morning! Here we go again for another interesting week in Michigan, it is currently 18, the prediction is rain tonight! Then a roller coaster for the rest of the week. I don't mind the winter cold but I hate the winter ice storms.
Hope you all have a good week...

Latest posts