What's the temp in your area?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
We've kida kicked this tempeture thing around,and it always seems to interest me what the temp is in different parts of our world.So how about a tempeture here thread.

By the way it's 20 here this morning.

It's a balmy 42 degrees here on the southern coast of Texas.

t-shirt, flip flops, and shorts weather......wonder where I put my suntan lotion?

I sure hope my cows appreciate my dedication in throwing hay to them in this nasty stuff.

2 below with wind chill 21 below when I got up. Supposed to get up to around 10 above. They're saying up to around 40 this weekend and that's gonna feel good.

right now as of 10:36am it is 21* and snowing. Just cancelled the afternoon kindergarden classes, since the snow is kinda heavy. Now it will probably quit!
Oh we are in Ohio (southeastern part). Supposed to be in the 40's over the weekend!! Can't wait for that!!

Hope everyone is keeping warm!!

;-)

We had a very pleasant 32 degrees with a slight breeze, almost forgot to say Celsius.
That is about 90F

minus 25 this morning with 30 to 40 below windchills... cold enough for the poor watertank to freeze.

Spring to do list.... #1 will be replace this watertank with a Ritchie, and it better warm up soon!

just to whine a bit, my hands are so chapped and freezer burnt, they are starting to look REALLY bad, not to say how bad they hurt.

Michele

We were raining and chilly this morning... for us that's 32 degrees Fahrenheit

...and I couldn't resist taking a picture of the July calf snuggling up to the fall calves... bad quality but it was off my cell phone

Calf_snuggle_012408.JPG

Latest posts