Whats that smell

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR

Reaction score
My dog got sprayed by a skunk, but still thinks she needs to follow me around and sit next to me. Auuggg

Get some dry sheets like bounce, and rub her down real good. It might not do the trick entirely, but it should make it bearable. I know.... ;-)

Alice

Alice":2d4s077b said:
Get some dry sheets like bounce, and rub her down real good. It might not do the trick entirely, but it should make it bearable. I know.... ;-)

Alice

Alice, your solution is probably best.

My solution would involve a backhoe operation if the dog wouldn't stay away from me.

lol been there a few times myself with dogs. best thing i have found is fresh air and a few day for them to air out. helps if the dog understand GET !!! lol

I had a dog that would kill skunks. He was an excellent dog and to this day whenever I smell a skunk I think of that dog. I would just let it wear off. If you try to mask the smell with perfume or something you might make the dog sick. My dog was an outside dog I don't know what to tell you if you have an inside dog.

She didnt get sprayed directly so it isnt all that bad, but I am afraid she might get it on the couch if I let her sit on it.

Id try the dryer sheets, but I dont have any. Never really had a need for them

The only thing I've found that really works is tomato juice. Wash with it, rinse, wash again and rinse. If you want the dog to smell nice wash again with some sort of dog shampoo.

Latest posts