What were you doing when the ball dropped?

Help Support CattleToday:

I've heard of it-never actually met anyone that paid any attention to it tho. Must be an upper East coast thing.
We have clocks and watches here.

I am in the little activities building at church. Supervising children fussing , fighting, tattle tailing, and complaining in the new year. If I sound jaded, I'm sorry. I'm to old for these lock ins. I should have been in bed hours ago.

It's just past 11pm here on the left coast, sitting in my recliner watching CT and TV ..... Just wondering why I'm not in bed yet!

greybeard":2aotn9js said:
I've heard of it-never actually met anyone that paid any attention to it tho. Must be an upper East coast thing.
We have clocks and watches here.

Did a ball drop? I slept late this morning till 6 so I must of missed something.

Kept a couple of grand kids last night and besides the fact that one is only eight months neither would wind down. At 12:05 I gave up and left them with their GiGi. Betcha I looked like a dead cockroach only seconds after hitting the pillow.

When the one in NYC dropped it was only 10 pm here, so I was reading.
When it hit midnight here, I was sleeping. It's just a normal workday for us today. :D

Ohhh, Aaron...-40??? BRRRR!

Playing Xbox game with my Grandson (10 years old) having a blast
with the little guy.
Happy New Year to all.
RT

Just a drunks holiday in my eye's. And yes I was sleeping, it's just another day in paradise here.

I agree, just another day on the calender, only way I even notice is the feed store is closed and my vet isn't working.

Latest posts