What type of truck do you use for hauling?

Help Support CattleToday:

I have this one, a 2002 Ford PSD 7.3 (444cu. international), 4x4, 6 Speed hand shaker, with 26000 miles on it. It still has the original tires, batteries, garage kept, and completely stock. I haven't remove the plastic cover over the carpet inside yet.
006pfs.jpg

newimagepy.jpg

CountryBoy6214":f43l6o0f said:
I have a 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 valve for a ranch truck..tough as nails...I won't be replacing her til she falls apart on me...that may be awhile... :D
Those second generation 5.9's are hard to beat.

jltrent":2hvxj6zt said:
I have this one, a 2002 Ford PSD 7.3 (444cu. international), 4x4, 6 Speed hand shaker, with 26000 miles on it. It still has the original tires, batteries, garage kept, and completely stock. I haven't remove the plastic cover over the carpet inside yet.
006pfs.jpg

newimagepy.jpg
Good looking truck! I've always thought that was the best engine ford ever had, and with a 6spd that would be a good rig IMO.

denvermartinfarms":12nqmopj said:
CountryBoy6214":12nqmopj said:
I have a 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 valve for a ranch truck..tough as nails...I won't be replacing her til she falls apart on me...that may be awhile... :D
Those second generation 5.9's are hard to beat.
Yeah, the Gen 2's with the 12 is hard to beat. The fuel system is better, no lift pump to go out and take the injector pump with it. Mine ain't cute, the box sides are banged up from the goosenecks and one flare is ripped, but haven't had any issues. The only thing I've done to it is fix the killer dowel pin issue. Maybe put in a tracking bar.

Latest posts