What have you learned on CT?

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS":2eynlkkq said:
I've learned that Jogeephus has added snakehandler to his many unique talents and has even started his own church. I think it is called First Imbalancer Church of South Georgia.

And its now located on the Frontage Road Next to exit 23 on I-75. If you can't be there Sunday please feel free to send something for the plate. I will gladly accept love offerings and tithes via mail, wire, credit card, debit card, check, money order, counter check, bearer bonds or cash. ;-)

Jogeephus":1yy1r1b9 said:
And its now located on the Frontage Road Next to exit 23 on I-75. If you can't be there Sunday please feel free to send something for the plate. I will gladly accept love offerings and tithes via mail, wire, credit card, debit card, check, money order, counter check, bearer bonds or cash. ;-)

Such prime real estate would draw a fireworks stand up here.

I heard Ryder provides the snakes for your church. I could handle a snake provided by Ryder, since the snake would be dead. It is just insane to handle live venemous snakes. People, the Bible occasionally contains some hyperbole. Your faith can be absolute, the snake will still strike.
I don't favor laws forbidding this behaviour, except for minors. Some genetics are just Imbalancers and don't need to be propagated.

What have you learned on CT? Jogeephus's S.S. # Hope you dont mind. Been using the credit card in your name. :lol: :lol: Cant seem to get a thing bought.

I have learned a lot on here.Cant name all the things because I cant remember them all right now.

I've learned that there are some very good people on here with heart, and they are wonderful at helping you out when you're going through some sad times. Again thanks! :nod: :tiphat: :pretty:

per":1tmyixzp said:
Victoria":1tmyixzp said:
I learned that I really don't mind having freezing cold winters because it means I don't have to worry about getting bitten by a snake every time I go out to the cows, or having the cows bitten by a snake, or alligator, or the massive amounts of bugs....

I've learned that every once in a while I recognize folks that I know and like on here. Hi Victoria from about 30 km east of you.

Hi.:) Your name doesn't really give much away does it.... :???:

MO_cows":3yif4tfb said:
I have learned a lot, and had some good laughs along the way. The members of this forum are just like any other group of people, ya get the good the bad and the ugly.
Kinda sums it up good! :clap:
I have developed some friendships on CT over the years that mean alot to me. I sure do appreciate the willingness of many here that will help with a question or problem or offer a shoulder and listen to a rant. Thanks! :tiphat: :wave:

dun":2cqnk8yr said:
You can stay in our barn that blew away!
"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"

Angus Cowman":2cqnk8yr said:
you can stay in my barn I am just building :lol: :lol:
You just want some "cheap" labor! :eek:

cfpinz":2cqnk8yr said:
If you'd have been coming along with them I might have let yall stay in the house, that is if you wouldn't give my cat fleas!
When I heard the menu for the big party (chitlins and white lighting) I gracefully declined. What is with you people anyhooo?

MistyMorning":7ozgl4z2 said:
When I heard the menu for the big party (chitlins and white lighting) I gracefully declined. What is with you people anyhooo?

Let's see, chittlins or lutefisk... At least chittlins is cooked.

And we could most likely scrounge up some distilled peach water for you. I swear, you Yanks wouldn't know a good time if it slapped ya in the face.

EmoticonHotdog.gif
a nice menu of pig entrails could read....
starter....
fried black pudding....(pig fat and dried pig blood.)
or brawn on toast...
main...
deep fried chitlins with liver and heart casserole.
or jellied pigs trotters with stewed ears....
dessert...
fruit jelly (Jello) with cream.
vomit-smiley-008.gif

Livestock means deadstock.

Cows can get themselves in strange perdictments.

Don't complain about waiting for a vet when some areas don't even have a vet close enough to call.

L Weir":366bk2os said:

Don't complain about waiting for a vet when some areas don't even have a vet close enough to call.
Learned all this on CT??

CKC1586":235guuju said:
MO_cows":235guuju said:
I have learned a lot, and had some good laughs along the way. The members of this forum are just like any other group of people, ya get the good the bad and the ugly.
Kinda sums it up good! :clap:
I have developed some friendships on CT over the years that mean alot to me. I sure do appreciate the willingness of many here that will help with a question or problem or offer a shoulder and listen to a rant. Thanks! :tiphat: :wave:

Me too !!!!!!!!!!

I also appreciate it when I am by myself at 12:30 am and it is -40 outside and am waiting for a calf to pop out that I can usually find someone on here to chat with :D . Better yet, someone who understands why I am up at that hour to begin with.. ;-)
The draw back is that one can spend countless hours on here reading and reading and reading and still not being able to read and take in all the really great ,helpful info.

Most of all I am grateful for all of the really good friends I have made on here ,some that I have finally met in person ,talked to on the phone often and hope some I to visit soon ,all of which are many miles away that we mostly would not have met each other without this forum. :wave:

Well if your ever in England be sure to give me a pm, and I'll send you my number for a chat or a meet if you like. You'll always be :welcome: that goes for anyone.... :wave:

TexasBred said:
L Weir said:

Learned all this on CT??

No, my 13 yo daughter did.

Latest posts