What have you learned on CT?

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":1oknnuf4 said:
john250":1oknnuf4 said:
DO NOT EAT Tacos found under the passenger seat. (that kinda rhymes)
It wasn't a taco ~ I think it was an egg roll, or what was left of an egg roll, I am pretty sure anyhow (the texture/color/scent and flavor had been altered by time and heat). Sheesh, what kind of freak eats a found taco??

FINALLY! See it was her dog, her truck, and her supposed "egg roll" not mine!

cfpinz on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm
I've learned the chicks from Minnesoooota are the most common cause for sasquatch sightings in winter time, what with their hairy legs and armpits and all.
Tell me. Last winter went to visit MM and her croonies at the local cafe. Walked in and saw what I thought was the Clan of the Cave Bear reunion till MM stuck up her hairy forearm and started waving.

I don't have hairy armpits, thats sooooooo gross, I have sweaty armpits! :D

Now THAT"S sexy. :shock: We all love a sweaty woman. Hairy would just be a bonus!!!!!!!!!! :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":38dboizt said:
Now THAT"S sexy. :shock: We all love a sweaty woman. Hairy would just be a bonus!!!!!!!!!! :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

I see you've met my wife's cousin.

I have learnt a he!! of a lot but most of all, apart from a few alligators and rattlers, there are some fine people out there in this big bad world :tiphat: .

TexasBred":mdjjl97p said:
3waycross":mdjjl97p said:
Where is the puke emoticon. :help:
which one do you want??????
StanSick.gif
free-scared-smileys-319.gif
sick0020.gif
vomit-smiley-008.gif
puke.gif
4-2.gif
I agree with you on that one.

Angus Cowman":33pr7kce said:
I have learned that not ALL people from Arkansas are inbred just most of them :lol: :lol:
I heard Missourians were Arkansas rejects. :lol: :lol: I was born in Kansas by the way. We won't discuss what hubby says about Kansans - :heart:
Valerie

I've learned that while we can BS and joke quite a bit when someone has a problem there is always someone on the board that will give a quick and sensible solution to most any situation. Of course once the answer is given the fun starts and there is no telling where the thread will end.

Jogeephus":196hm4hn said:
I've learned that while we can BS and joke quite a bit when someone has a problem there is always someone on the board that will give a quick and sensible solution to most any situation. Of course once the answer is given the fun starts and there is no telling where the thread will end.
And that solution will be ignored.

Victoria":n9icrodv said:
I learned that I really don't mind having freezing cold winters because it means I don't have to worry about getting bitten by a snake every time I go out to the cows, or having the cows bitten by a snake, or alligator, or the massive amounts of bugs....

I've learned that every once in a while I recognize folks that I know and like on here. Hi Victoria from about 30 km east of you.

I've been reading on here and other boards for some time now. I feel like if you're going to run cattle you can't learn too much. There have been some real savy cattlemen post on here over the years who, for whatever reasons, aren't around anymore. There are also some new folks that sound to know cattle really well. Pick up information and good tips all the time reading their posts also. The ones who seem to farm/ranch on here most the day all week are usually talking or aurging over things that don't mean squat (to me) so I just jump over those posts. I really enjoy the CT Boards.

fitz

I've learned that most of the sane CT members will stand up for you and what is right. Many CT folks stood up for me when I went through a small war on here. I will never forget that. :tiphat:

I've learned that Jogeephus has added snakehandler to his many unique talents and has even started his own church. I think it is called First Imbalancer Church of South Georgia. :drink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I've learned that DOC HARRIS has a well thought out answer for any question. :compute:

I've learned that between me and 3waycross we have only two good arms. :cboy:

I've learned that Crowder could become an overnight millionaire by selling his wimmens by the pound. :lol:

I've learned that dun will be a hay barn rebuilding expert if he gets one more big wind storm. :cboy:

You can't get an edgymacation like this at any school :cboy:

cfpinz":33ywovvl said:
3waycross":33ywovvl said:

Isn't she also refered to as your sister? :D

I have learned that if you happen to have family traveling, some CT members will offer accomodations in their barn.

MistyMorning":1jx89edd said:
cfpinz":1jx89edd said:
3waycross":1jx89edd said:

I have learned that if you happen to have family traveling, some CT members will offer accomodations in their barn.
You can stay in our barn that blew away!

List is endless. This is a great place to get ideas. It's also good to get talked out of a few things.

MistyMorning":1lkp2ak9 said:
cfpinz":1lkp2ak9 said:
3waycross":1lkp2ak9 said:

If you'd have been coming along with them I might have let yall stay in the house, that is if you wouldn't give my cat fleas!

cfpinz":11gu9z88 said:
MistyMorning":11gu9z88 said:
If you'd have been coming along with them I might have let yall stay in the house, that is if you wouldn't give my cat fleas!
It;s summer so she would have shed out by now

Latest posts