What have you learned on CT?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
Just wondering :D

Two biggies for me were that "wimmens" is women in certain parts of the country and my cows probably have Johnnes Disease. There's most likely more, but I'm having issues with remembering stuff.

MistyMorning":3a2v3j59 said:
Just wondering :D

Two biggies for me were that "wimmens" is women in certain parts of the country and my cows probably have Johnnes Disease. There's most likely more, but I'm having issues with remembering stuff.
sorry about your cows :cowboy: ive learned that there is no perfect cow in this non perfect world

I've learned what a great bunch of people there are out there. (no not crawling, just true IMO)
When I first came on here there were a bunch of folk who are no longer on here or with us anymore, and we had a list of things that were different over the pond. things such as faucet is a tap here, hood is a bonnet. etc things like that are good to learn. and I know more now about Cows than I have in my life. ;-)

Actually I have learned alot and have come in contact with several people that have a common interest in cattle and life
I have met some really good people on here that I would of never met otherwise and have some friendships that hopefully will last a lifetime

I also have learned about different parts of the U.S. that I would like to visit and see first hand how they operate and have learned a tiny bit of how cattlemen and women in other countries do things

CT has given me a refresher course on alot of things i had forgotten over the years.an there are alot of good people here as well.

I found out that Moonlite :wave: is really a sweet person.... I Think.

alacattleman":3m2bm4ou said:
sorry about your cows :cowboy: ive learned that there is no perfect cow in this non perfect world

Oh, thanks, but they really don't have it, I was just kinda poking fun at a former member who diagnosed every illness as Johnnes.

curtis":3m2bm4ou said:
I found out that Moonlite :wave: is really a sweet person.... I Think.

About time you figured that one out ya moron! :D

I have learned a lot, and had some good laughs along the way. The members of this forum are just like any other group of people, ya get the good the bad and the ugly.

I've learned the chicks from Minnesoooota are the most common cause for sasquatch sightings in winter time, what with their hairy legs and armpits and all.

I've learned that is indeed possible to keep farming well into your second century on earth.

Plus some people are just as crotchety and grumpy in person as they seem on here, but you can't help but like them. Or at least tolerate them.

I learned that I really don't mind having freezing cold winters because it means I don't have to worry about getting bitten by a snake every time I go out to the cows, or having the cows bitten by a snake, or alligator, or the massive amounts of bugs....

MO_cows":31tdvxus said:
I have learned a lot, and had some good laughs along the way. The members of this forum are just like any other group of people, ya get the good the bad and the ugly.

Ditto...You said it perfectly! :pretty:

john250":2fgk9u31 said:
DO NOT EAT Tacos found under the passenger seat. (that kinda rhymes)
It wasn't a taco ~ I think it was an egg roll, or what was left of an egg roll, I am pretty sure anyhow (the texture/color/scent and flavor had been altered by time and heat). Sheesh, what kind of freak eats a found taco??

cfpinz on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm
I've learned the chicks from Minnesoooota are the most common cause for sasquatch sightings in winter time, what with their hairy legs and armpits and all.
Tell me. Last winter went to visit MM and her croonies at the local cafe. Walked in and saw what I thought was the Clan of the Cave Bear reunion till MM stuck up her hairy forearm and started waving.

Latest posts