What Gelbvieh does for me (Breed Pimp Warning)

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2noj3jgm said:
Well I guess you missed Steve and Inyati's remarks.
nope.. you just grouped the whole bunch together..plus inyanti didnt either .......[/quote]

You been pickin little fights with me for a couple of weeks. This would be a good time to stop.

Burying my Dad in the morning. Probably a good time for you to leave me the f alone![/quote]

I am truly sorry for your loss Vic.

Vic, You know my dad died in March. I am very sorry knowing how difficult this is. I send my deepest wish that strength, memories and peace will be with you through this life experience. I will be thinking of you in the days to come.
Ron

3waycross":2pt5p055 said:
Well I guess you missed Steve and Inyati's remarks.
nope.. you just grouped the whole bunch together..plus inyanti didnt either .......[/quote]

You been pickin little fights with me for a couple of weeks. This would be a good time to stop.

Burying my Dad in the morning. Probably a good time for you to leave me the f alone![/quote]sorry about your dad,, and i hope folks will see that different...

Great post Hoss, thanks for sharing the photos and information about your breedings.

I like em... I was impressed with what our red Gelbvieh bull did for us, but we're trading him out for a Limo, and I'll see how that works out for us... I'll probably go back to them someday, but I might use a Saler again too now that my cows are docile I shouldn't have as much trouble with them... they sure made cows with good udders and milk

Here's a 1/2 Gelb, 1/4 Saler 1/4 Herf yearling heifer... She's since had her calf, lost some of her fat butt, but raised a heck of a steer.. In fact he looked so good we are keeping him for ourselves.