what did you do at your day job today

Help Support CattleToday:

By golly, I messed with post an image long enough and it let me post this, I think. Not the one I wanted, but it's a top hinge.

callmefence":2uddessn said:
midTN_Brangusman":2uddessn said:
callmefence":2uddessn said:

Fence do you guys drive tpost by hand or use a post driver on a tractor? Lookin good btw!

Sometimes push em with the bucket. Sometimes we use a pneumatic driver. But usually we drive the tpost by hand. It's generally less trouble than dragging around the driver compressor and hose. And their not that hard to drive with the right driver. Me and my son drove approx. 175 Monday by ourselves with plenty of day to spare.
You can't buy a good driver you have to make it. I'll post a pic when I have 3 days to spare.

For the pipe you gotta have equipment. I've gotta a manual driver for when maybe we just have a few to drive. It'll make a old man outta you.

Would love to see it, thanks fence!

callmefence":o2ehosve said:
Combine got a gate post yesterday. A hours work and got payed on the spot.

Now you just need somebody to miss curfew sos you can get that shoveled into the bin for no pesos.

This morning Preg checked 30 cows we bred to wagyu and beefalo with disappointing results 15 open. On the way to west Virginia now to drop off some special drill stem fittings to get tested.
Nice sign fenceman how did you post it?

Dealt with grumpy people. And kind people.

Picked up a check. Hoping to pick up another.

Trying to help two brothers buy out the management in a beer company; anyone want to invest in an existing beer company with over a decade of operations and international distribution?! HA! :drink: :tiphat:

Spent all day shopping and ordering parts, dozer, truck and lawnmower. Seems everything I touch lately falls apart. Told the wife I believe I spent more than I made. Better hold off another month on that hair job. :lol:

Harvesting corn for variety trials. Have to admit I get a big kick out of it. Takes a lot of time, but the information is well worth it.

I wish I could post pics. Got 6 boys started cutting tobacco at 6:15. Took 3 boys to scaffolds to take down few loads of cured tobacco. So we can re hang those with green tobacco. Then drove tractor for those boys to pick up green tobacco till lunch. Spent most of afternoon with crop adjuster look over what Harvey ruined and some fields he had to see before I disk for cover crops. Then checked in with white hired man who was disking for cover crops took him fuel, and helped him move a tractor and cultipacker. Checked fall calving cows and finaly dark so I got to come home.

Latest posts