What are you wearing?

Help Support CattleToday:

We've been having a HECKUVA month so far... right around -30 overnight a few times since the New Year arrived. Windchills -30 to -45 the past couple days. Most of the time I'm wearing multiple layers; 2 pairs of socks, heavy jeans, tshirt, turtleneck sweatshirt, hoodie, windproof heavy jacket and ear-warmers. I do a lot of dressing/undressing when I go in and out of the house!! :lol2:
I say THANK YOU every time I start the tractor and the heater is working good! Hydraulics sure are stiff some days before I get done with chores though....

I really like under armour it is fairly light weight for insulated underwear but it allows enough flexibility that when I am climbing grain bins there is not any binding. Then in this frigid weather I also.wear insulated overalls and a Carhart hooded farm coat. We all know as the tan farmers uniform.

i wear pretty much the samething year round.right now its sweat pants or jeans and tee shirts.i wear that year round.in winter when i go out i wear a windbreaker most times.rarely have to use a heavy coat.

LazyARanch":2alqo4za said:
We've been having a HECKUVA month so far... right around -30 overnight a few times since the New Year arrived. Windchills -30 to -45 the past couple days. Most of the time I'm wearing multiple layers; 2 pairs of socks, heavy jeans, tshirt, turtleneck sweatshirt, hoodie, windproof heavy jacket and ear-warmers. I do a lot of dressing/undressing when I go in and out of the house!! :lol2:
I say THANK YOU every time I start the tractor and the heater is working good! Hydraulics sure are stiff some days before I get done with chores though....
Well at least you can still manage to pick your nose...or maybe not :lol: :hide: That sounds really cold LAR!!

Stay warm folks!!

Latest posts