What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":153rbuvb said:
I wish it were a good place to get a real bfast taco id be eating them everyday.

I know it ain't the same Sky, but that breakfast burrito at McDonald's is pretty dang good if you put that picante sauce on it :nod:

skyhightree1":1o589dfb said:
NECowboy":1o589dfb said:
As much as you want :D However, I got a to go box

Are there a lot of Golden Corrals in Virginia? Have one in Lincoln, NE about 2 1/2 hours from here and that's it. :(

Oh yea probably 6 within 45 mins or so.. closest 25 mins away

Rafter S":1o589dfb said:
Hey man don't judge me I had to get my cheese fix somehow the cheese eggs looked suspect so I chose lasagna ;-)

I don't blame you. I eat cheese almost every morning. Breakfast tacos wouldn't be the same without it.

I wish it were a good place to get a real bfast taco id be eating them everyday.

People don't understand until they've been there but once you get west of the Missouri River (not the Mississippi but Missouri as good ole Missourah has plenty of Walmarts, chain restaurants etc not sure about Golden Corrals) the population density declines rapidly as does the number of Walmarts, Chinese buffets, Golden Corrals etc. We are a sadly underserved market for Golden Corral. I envy your proximity to said waist-expander! :lol:

JMJ Farms":2ognj1xb said:
skyhightree1":2ognj1xb said:

I know it ain't the same Sky, but that breakfast burrito at McDonald's is pretty dang good if you put that picante sauce on it :nod:

No. Definitely not. I don't want to offend you, but you have apparently never had a good breakfast taco.

JMJ Farms":3c3h5cum said:
skyhightree1":3c3h5cum said:

:lol2: I am not sure they even have them at the mc d's here now but I will check this week :oops: I know taco bells here started serving bfast but I cant bring myself to go there in the morning.

NECowboy":27yjcjh4 said:
[

People don't understand until they've been there but once you get west of the Missouri River (not the Mississippi but Missouri as good ole Missourah has plenty of Walmarts, chain restaurants etc not sure about Golden Corrals) the population density declines rapidly as does the number of Walmarts, Chinese buffets, Golden Corrals etc. We are a sadly underserved market for Golden Corral. I envy your proximity to said waist-expander! :lol:

:lol2: @ waist-expander

M-5":3emaf4k8 said:
Taco and buritios ain't breakfast food, folks.

Are you kidding M-5? You haven't seen all the breakfast tacos and burritos available at Taco John's, Taco Bell, Mickey D's etc. That said I prefer my country ham and sausage biscuits and my Bo rounds. Never had cheesy grits at a fast food place don't think they'd be any good so I prefer to make em myself or eat em when I get back south of the Mason-Dixon line! ;-)

M-5":2oba5zr1 said:
Taco and buritios ain't breakfast food, folks.
I must respectfully disagree. When I have the time I love making breakfast burritos in a couple cast iron skillet. Ground sausage, thick bacon, fresh eggs, sauted peppers and onions, good salsa or fresh veggies, cheese and sour cream. Great way to start out the day, I'll be making some in about 12 hours as a matter of fact.

Wow! Some of you guys lost concept of what this thread is about, it's not about the best drive up window. It's the meal you made at home and are happy with. Breakfast burritos from a drive up window are not worthy of the thread. JMO

Alan":1gdtu2pl said:
Wow! Some of you guys lost concept of what this thread is about, it's not about the best drive up window. It's the meal you made at home and are happy with. Breakfast burritos from a drive up window are not worthy of the thread. JMO

I can agree with all that, but the thread is, " What are you eating today? " Not what meal did you make at home today.

Alan":nt4r9e24 said:
Breakfast burritos from a drive up window are not worthy of the thread. JMO

Maybe not, but they seem to generate a good deal of discussion :tiphat:

Rafter S":nt4r9e24 said:
JMJ Farms":nt4r9e24 said:
skyhightree1":nt4r9e24 said:

No. Definitely not. I don't want to offend you, but you have apparently never had a good breakfast taco.

Rafter you didn't offend me. And I will even agree that you're probably right that I've never had a good one. But since I don't have anything to compare it to I don't know the difference.

slick4591":nt4r9e24 said:
Sonic makes a pretty good breakfast burrito.

I agree slick. And I can't eat but one. But I don't like their picante sauce.

Alan":1yh4kruo said:

Wait is this radish sandwich guy trying to give someone a hard time ????????? :p :lol:

skyhightree1":qq9etqnw said:
Alan":qq9etqnw said:

Wait is this radish sandwich guy trying to give someone a hard time ????????? :p :lol:

Hey! Show me where you can get a radish sandwich at a drive up window........ Well don't make my porch a drive up window please.... :lol:

Alan":2a4j86ga said:
skyhightree1":2a4j86ga said:
Alan":2a4j86ga said:

Hey! Show me where you can get a radish sandwich at a drive up window........ Well don't make my porch a drive up window please.... :lol:

That's exactly what I was going to do :lol2:

Alan":2mf6u41c said:
skyhightree1":2mf6u41c said:
Alan":2mf6u41c said:

You might be onto the next big thing Alan. After all it is just a small step from food trucks to porch grub.

After my wife and I finished eating buttermilk biscuits with ribbon cane syrup and wild pig sausage I drove by McDonalds and wondered if I shouldn't stop by to see what I was missing because folks were lined up waiting on their orders. Must be good stuff.

13882307_1603454796619080_2016520517077171265_n.jpg

Jogeephus":jfccmtl7 said:
After my wife and I finished eating buttermilk biscuits with ribbon cane syrup and wild pig sausage I drove by McDonalds and wondered if I shouldn't stop by to see what I was missing because folks were lined up waiting on their orders. Must be good stuff.

13882307_1603454796619080_2016520517077171265_n.jpg

Yep your really missing out on some of life's real pleasures Jogeephus, but food wise not so much.

Latest posts