What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":2vk2dwlc said:
Alan":2vk2dwlc said:
There have been some very tasty looking homemade meals posted lately!

Exactly..... So leave the radishes out. :cowboy: :mrgreen: :)

Why it just happens I made a sandwich yesterday afternoon, didn't have the heart to post a pic! :lol:

Jogeephus":rlw3sq7r said:
Looks good. Squash casserole is my crack cocaine.

Good ole Southern food does not exist up here. :( So I've learned to be my own cook! :D

I could eat my weight in squash casserole or macaroni and cheese (southern mac and cheese has egg in it!)

bacon some lasagna then pancakes under mountain of whipped cream and strawberries

IMG_20160812_131606237_zpsnp6nbcgt.jpg

Sky,

Are you sure there are pancakes under there? And by the way, I can understand bacon and pancakes together, but with lasagna? Just had to get cheese in there somehow, or what?

Rafter S":2ywneaut said:
Sky,

Are you sure there are pancakes under there? And by the way, I can understand bacon and pancakes together, but with lasagna? Just had to get cheese in there somehow, or what?

Hey man don't judge me I had to get my cheese fix somehow the cheese eggs looked suspect so I chose lasagna ;-)

skyhightree1":30tuhb62 said:
Rafter S":30tuhb62 said:
Sky,

Hey man don't judge me I had to get my cheese fix somehow the cheese eggs looked suspect so I chose lasagna ;-)

Gotta love golden corral you can eat what you want when you want!

NECowboy":1sp3z3ev said:
skyhightree1":1sp3z3ev said:
Rafter S":1sp3z3ev said:
Sky,

As much as you want :D However, I got a to go box

skyhightree1":1hc04tdj said:
NECowboy":1hc04tdj said:
skyhightree1":1hc04tdj said:

Are there a lot of Golden Corrals in Virginia? Have one in Lincoln, NE about 2 1/2 hours from here and that's it. :(

skyhightree1":setbdwep said:
Rafter S":setbdwep said:
Sky,

I don't blame you. I eat cheese almost every morning. Breakfast tacos wouldn't be the same without it.

NECowboy":1gtzidmp said:
skyhightree1":1gtzidmp said:
NECowboy":1gtzidmp said:

Are there a lot of Golden Corrals in Virginia? Have one in Lincoln, NE about 2 1/2 hours from here and that's it. :(

Oh yea probably 6 within 45 mins or so.. closest 25 mins away

Rafter S":1gtzidmp said:
skyhightree1":1gtzidmp said:
Rafter S":1gtzidmp said:
Sky,

I don't blame you. I eat cheese almost every morning. Breakfast tacos wouldn't be the same without it.

I wish it were a good place to get a real bfast taco id be eating them everyday.

Latest posts