What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Deer burgers with all the trimmings

And the real reason I married my wife. Her mother made me one of these and now my wife fixes a couple per year. It's a chocolate chip cake. Very moist and absolutely fine. Doubt between my boys and I if it will last through tomorrow.

Sky, me and you are not long for this world.That looks like my plate too. Jmj deer burgers are my favorite. We ground twenty last year,I like to add alittle hog fat to the mixing. Cake looks good.

I like them pretty good but that's also my least favorite way to eat deer meat. I prefer to use the ground venison in vegetable soup, chili, spaghetti, etc.

Words can't describe that cake. It ain't pretty but boy it is divine. I oughta mail you one.

Enchiladas with homemade red sauce (not pictured: homemade refried beans using bacon fat and pinto beans; and homemade Mexican rice using toasted long grain rice, spices, Rotel, etc).

My breakfast yella mater samiches

IMG_20160729_102223329_zpszieqvxsz.jpg

skyhightree1":zleo94pf said:
LRAF":zleo94pf said:
Dang Sky you ate 4 of them???

Yep I was hungry but didn't eat lunch though I was still full.

I would've too. Looked good! I had two this morning one with some bacon egg and cheese yum yum.

Craig Miller":3v4f3a3d said:
What's the name of them yell a maters? I'd like to grow some.

Craig I prefer yellow ones over red actually and Those were both Yellow boy and Golden Jubilee plants that I planted.

LRAF":3v4f3a3d said:
skyhightree1":3v4f3a3d said:
LRAF":3v4f3a3d said:
Dang Sky you ate 4 of them???

Yep I was hungry but didn't eat lunch though I was still full.

I would've too. Looked good! I had two this morning one with some bacon egg and cheese yum yum.

Those tomato sandwiches will make you want to slap someone.

Chicken breasts, cut into strips, wrapped around a piece of jalapeño pepper, cream cheese, then wrapped in bacon and grilled w/ twice baked potatoes, and the only rolls we had in the pantry. Turkey or pheasant is good cooked like this too.

Jogeephus":3sng9txo said:
Grilled okra is a new one on me. How were they?

I hadn't heard of grilled okra either till recently.
It didn't sound good but a little olive oil and seasoned with garlic and black pepper and they are really good, not as good fried but really good

Cross-7":3d5eax4y said:
Jogeephus":3d5eax4y said:
Grilled okra is a new one on me. How were they?

I hadn't heard of grilled okra either till recently.
It didn't sound good but a little olive oil and seasoned with garlic and black pepper and they are really good, not as good fried but really good

If it's any better than pickled okra I've gotta try it :tiphat:

Latest posts