What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

NECowboy":2m8o6o4o said:
M-5":2m8o6o4o said:
ga.prime":2m8o6o4o said:

I Like oakree any way it is fixed

Yea you like it with stewed tomatoes? Gotta love southern food, best food on earth! Been to old times buffet in tifton down by you, heck of great food. Only thing we got in Nebraska is fantastic corn fed beef but the tea is unsweet and the only sides are a potato and lettuce salad, people here don't know how to eat!

NECowboy I got to agree with you that people here dont know how to eat. Being from North Carolina and spending time in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi I often have to show these people what real food is haha.

JMJ Farms":3tlnhwqf said:
NECowboy, if I may ask, what brought you to Tifton? Expo maybe? Ole Times in Tifton does have excellent food.

I'm from SC but moved up here for job so been around most of South.

Favorite in my home state for buffet is Shealys in Leesville. Best bbq Sweatmans in Holly Hill.

Enjoy it up here but miss South Cackalacky too!

I hear ya I love it here but there are days I really miss N.C. mainly when its snowing and blowing and 5 degrees and Im out chasing cows. I've been to Holly Hill and ate at Sweatmans been a while though. I like me some good Lexington bbq in my home state.

j_20":32dya7m5 said:
I hear ya I love it here but there are days I really miss N.C. mainly when its snowing and blowing and 5 degrees and Im out chasing cows. I've been to Holly Hill and ate at Sweatmans been a while though. I like me some good Lexington bbq in my home state.

Where u live j20?

Always heard the Rochelle Pool Hall had the best hot dogs, but never tried them. Only place I eat here is Subway when I am running late checking cows. And that is not too often.
I eat nowhere in Fitzgerald, but Nabila's and Zaxby's.
16 East in Cordele is good. Sidetrack in Eastman is good. I like their fish and banana pudding.

Nabila's is my favorite. Have been eating there for years. Had lunch there today after doctor's appointment. Desserts are to die for. She really has a lot to choose from on Sunday. I always save up for coconut cake and pecan pie. I will probably slow down after I get reports from cholesterol test done today. Had to stop taking Zocor. I was getting to where I could hardly walk and raise my arms. I feel 100% better now that I am off.

Williamsv":zmxcyiki said:
Always heard the Rochelle Pool Hall had the best hot dogs, but never tried them. Only place I eat here is Subway when I am running late checking cows. And that is not too often.
I eat nowhere in Fitzgerald, but Nabila's and Zaxby's.
16 East in Cordele is good. Sidetrack in Eastman is good. I like their fish and banana pudding.

Nabila's is my favorite. Have been eating there for years. Had lunch there today after doctor's appointment. Desserts are to die for. She really has a lot to choose from on Sunday. I always save up for coconut cake and pecan pie. I will probably slow down after I get reports from cholesterol test done today. Had to stop taking Zocor. I was getting to where I could hardly walk and raise my arms. I feel 100% better now that I am off.

Never tried the pool house dogs but I sure ain't above it. You're right Mrs Williamson. 16 East has a mighty fine steak. Medium Rare and full of flavor. Sidetrack is also very good. Especially on seafood day, Wednesday. Never heard of Nabilas but I might need to venture over and check it out. Are they open on Friday or Saturday night?

Nabila's in Fitzgerald is open only for lunch on Monday through Friday and Sunday for lunch. I don't think you will be disappointed. It is a very nice family restaurant with an all you can eat buffet and the most desserts that I have ever seen.

Sometimes I see something here I just have to do! Thanks for the thought on a fantastic dinner Bigfoot! Apple wood smoked and oh man! First time for quarters but it's a main grilling meal now.

IMG_20160721_212755913_zpszymghtce.jpg

Latest posts