What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Brings back fond childhood memories there. Never tried chocolate but do remember adding some vanilla extract to ours and it was really good.

Snow cream was always a big treat when I was a kid up until everyone was warned about the radiation drift from.nuclear testing in the southwest US. My folks took the warnings serious and stopped making snow cream.

Lots of good looking stuff, as usual!

BF, that snow cream looks tasty. I grew up in cold country, so I guess mine was a deprived childhood, as I had not heard of it either.

Thanks Bigfoot, it appears,you have enlightened more than a few of us on snow cream. Although we had no snow this year yet,and it's getting kind of late for it.

Snow cream is sacred tradition at our house. Even a dusting of snow, and school is canceled. We make snow cream, wrap up in blankets, and watch a good movie.

Those are monsters. Wish we had something like that here. All we got are muscles. They say the indians used to eat them. Tried them myself and figure the indians ate them only to keep from starving.

Oh boy SEAFOOOD!!! YUM :D

Jo that looks like a very nice presentation for your VD, and the fact that you actually made it all is even better. :tiphat:

After a few days of soup and sandwiches as well as breakfast for dinner I thought it would be best to make a real dinner.

One of my go to pasta dishes, hard to go wrong with this one.

slick4591":1n4soy5t said:
Jo~ my wife wanted soup.....

and I didn't.

Wow that looks good slick I wish I had something like that right now. All of the foods are looking good. It looks like next few days my meal will be nabs and soda and maybe donuts lol

You all have been very busy in the kitchen! :tiphat:

Slick that steak looks really good, the potatoes with all the fixings is a fav here.

Jo wow you have outdone yourself with the seafood terrine, talk about top chef!

Grilled strip loin with fresh green beans, a baby greens salad with cucumber, tomatoes tossed in a balsamic reduction olive oil dressing.

I also made a Key Lime pie for dessert.

HD, that looks great. Those greens look beautiful. I need to come up with some ideas for spinach. Mine is just coming in good after some set backs. While they have been slow to grow they have the best taste. Really sweet. Once warm weather gets here I should have spinach coming out my ears. Hoping for some spinach casserole or some other things to try.

Latest posts