What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":i235vqt4 said:
skyhightree1":i235vqt4 said:
Alan":i235vqt4 said:
I agree sky, you do know how to fill up a plate. :lol:

We have had a few wet, grey days lately so I made a crockpot of homemade potato soup serve the soup and a BLT to my wife last night. Sorry but I made the mistake of eating a couple of bites of the soup while serving and said the heck with the camera. May get a shot of the left overs. Good eats!

:D I love potato soup

It's a safe bet potato soup w cheese? :).

I had a spicy salmon burger patty with sunny side up eggs for breakfast with a glass of Zing Zang. Mmm mmm

Definately with cheese :lol2: That sounds good.

Hook":3oaavka0 said:

deer loin marinated in sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic, pepper, sugar and wrapped with world famous hook bacon.

I do something that's similar. I take a piece of round steak, a piece of onion, and a piece of pepper, wrap a piece of thick bacon around it, stick a toothpick through it to hold it together, and put it on the pit. Makes an excellent appetizer.

Rafter S":31vpy7mm said:
Hook":31vpy7mm said:

deer loin marinated in sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic, pepper, sugar and wrapped with world famous hook bacon.

I do something that's similar. I take a piece of round steak, a piece of onion, and a piece of pepper, wrap a piece of thick bacon around it, stick a toothpick through it to hold it together, and put it on the pit. Makes an excellent appetizer.
Try a dipping sauce of horseradish and sour creme with those some day!

Kingfisher":2aant3kz said:
Rafter S":2aant3kz said:
Hook":2aant3kz said:

Try a dipping sauce of horseradish and sour creme with those some day!

I'll bet that would be good. I do love horseradish.

So I'm just guessing at this. But you blow their homes up, then you trap and kill them when they come back to fix it up? Seems like something we should be doing to the terrorists, except the buzzards can eat them. Oh by the way your meal looks good.

Pretty much but these are bank beavers and have no lodges. Can't find their home to save my life. If I could life would be much simpler. I just breach their dams and they can't stand the sound of running water so they go to stop it up only to find I have a present for them. I have to drain this watershed before spring else they will kill all the timber. Right now I have roughly 30,000 gallons of water draining each minute. If I can keep them from rebuilding the dams then I'll be in good shape. I hate these pests but at least they are good to eat.

IMG_20150312_132843_592_zpsd313c856.jpg

IMG_20150311_221909_911_zps81b54e83.jpg

Latest posts