What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Jo and Waco! :tiphat:

Jo I like to do spinach or kale in mashed potatoes or even fry potatoes in some EVOO and then toss with steamed spinach. That also makes an awesome breakfast bowl if you toss in some scrambled eggs and fresh tomatoes too.

Spinach is definitely one of natures gifts :D

We are about kaled out here. Been eating a lot of it and it now looks like its off to growing again with a spring flush. Spinach has been slow to take but it looks like its fixing to grow like banshees. Looking forward to a change of pace.

A working mans plate :lol:
smashed taters - corn - green beans - terriyaki chicken - mac n cheese
IMG_20150226_164525_254_zpsbe2cc4e6.jpg

Well Sky at least you have plenty of snow for dessert. Some snow cream with sprinkled nuts or other toppings sounds good to me. The more snow you eat the less you have to shovel.

Jogeephus":2oknir9g said:
That looks good.

Thanks Jo

highgrit":2oknir9g said:
Well Sky at least you have plenty of snow for dessert. Some snow cream with sprinkled nuts or other toppings sounds good to me. The more snow you eat the less you have to shovel.

I made some for dessert and it chilled my teeth so bad I couldn't stand myself. This is true but I cant eat that much on a good day.

skyhightree1":1dtigxcm said:
A working mans plate :lol:
smashed taters - corn - green beans - terriyaki chicken - mac n cheese
IMG_20150226_164525_254_zpsbe2cc4e6.jpg

Sky that looks like a meal that will really stick to your ribs while you are shovelling all that snow :tiphat:

I am surprised though that you do no have any cheese on your bread. ;-) :lol:

HD....he's got the cheese grater right by his plate on the table... maybe he just hasn't gotten that far just yet. :D

Also, I'm wondering if we should take up a collection to get him some bigger plates.....I think that one has reached it's maximum load limit. :lol2: Maybe tandem dinner plates????? :???:

hillsdown Sky that looks like a meal that will really stick to your ribs while you are shovelling all that snow :tiphat: I am surprised though that you do no have any cheese on your bread. ;-) :lol:[/quote said:
:lol: Yea I had been eating nabs and Fanta orange for almost 3 days it was the first real meal I had. Yea I had parmesan and butter on the bread :mrgreen: I got the evil eye when I was fixing my plate. I am still on a diet but I was just so dam hungry I couldn't help myself.

1982vett":1bjeyn8a said:
HD....he's got the cheese grater right by his plate on the table... maybe he just hasn't gotten that far just yet. :D

Also, I'm wondering if we should take up a collection to get him some bigger plates.....I think that one has reached it's maximum load limit. :lol2: Maybe tandem dinner plates????? :???:

:lol2: :clap:

Dang Sky you got enough food there. Looks good wish my dinner looked like that. Just some friendly advice you may want to upgrade from a plate to a platter.

I agree sky, you do know how to fill up a plate. :lol:

We have had a few wet, grey days lately so I made a crockpot of homemade potato soup serve the soup and a BLT to my wife last night. Sorry but I made the mistake of eating a couple of bites of the soup while serving and said the heck with the camera. May get a shot of the left overs. Good eats!

Alan":vcsxo1ly said:

We have had a few wet, grey days lately so I made a crockpot of homemade potato soup serve the soup and a BLT to my wife last night. Sorry but I made the mistake of eating a couple of bites of the soup while serving and said the heck with the camera. May get a shot of the left overs. Good eats!

:D I love potato soup

skyhightree1":32nceimj said:
Alan":32nceimj said:

:D I love potato soup

It's a safe bet potato soup w cheese? :).

I had a spicy salmon burger patty with sunny side up eggs for breakfast with a glass of Zing Zang. Mmm mmm

Latest posts