What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

ResizedImage_1423354419239_zpsccb82dca.jpg

ResizedImage_1423354419728_zpse170d826.jpg

HD my eyes were way bigger than my stomach lol we have about 5-8lbs left. That's funny I made up for no cheese with waffles by having parmesan in my garlic butter :)

Venison salamis with aged sharp cheddar made with milk straight from the udder, crackers, blueberry wine and blueberry concentrate. Pretty nice Valentine's meal.....a symphony of fermentation that did wonders for hunger and sore muscles.

Bigfoot":f7375jg3 said:
Snow cream
Made with skim milk, vanilla, and equal. Kinda bland

Bigfoot I was gonna post about snow cream.. My wife made some for all of us and the first bite I took brought me back to about 5 years old when my mom had made me some. I ate a ton of it with whipped cream.

M-5":2dlroam0 said:
IDK much about snow but why is it yeller
Remember when Clinton was the POTUS....looked out the window and saw the words "F_ _ _ YOU BILL CLINTON, written in yellow in the beautiful white snow bank ....called in FBI, CIA and everyone else to find out who did it. Analysis was done of the yellow snow...DNA determined that is was urine and belonged to Jesse Jackson. A handwriting expert determined that the handwriting was Hillary's. :hide: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":is1bjhzy said:
M-5":is1bjhzy said:
IDK much about snow but why is it yeller
Remember when Clinton was the POTUS....looked out the window and saw the words "F_ _ _ YOU BILL CLINTON, written in yellow in the beautiful white snow bank ....called in FBI, CIA and everyone else to find out who did it. Analysis was done of the yellow snow...DNA determined that is was urine and belonged to Jesse Jackson. A handwriting expert determined that the handwriting was Hillary's. :hide: :lol2: :lol2:

Well that made my day! :tiphat:

Bigfoot":2w3o8dov said:
Chocolate snow cream-------That's what's up.

Well I'm still not sure, okay I have no clue just what snow cream is or how it's made. The cute young lady seems to like it. Bigfoot please help me out what is it, how do you make it? I will tell you now I like chocolate ..... Whatever chocolate snow cream is. :lol:

I never know when people are serious or not. I thought the world knew what snow cream was.

Take a big bowl of snow. Pour some milk in it (Whole would be best). Squirt some Hershey syrup in it. Put either equal or sugar on it to sweeten it. Stir it up. I like mine thick, after I've stirred it thoroughly, I add some more snow. Sorry, I don't measure anything, that applies to everything I make in the kitchen.

Latest posts