What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3mj5axkn said:
That looks good. If it were near me now I may take your plate and run.
Sky :lol: , can see the headlines..."Hungry Indian runs off with starving African woman's lunch" :lol:

Jo - It's a homemade sweet hot chilli sauce, goes well with just about everything.

alisonb":2h0u1ox0 said:
skyhightree1":2h0u1ox0 said:
That looks good. If it were near me now I may take your plate and run.
Sky :lol: , can see the headlines..."Hungry Indian runs off with starving African woman's lunch" :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I always wanted to be famouos :mrgreen:

alisonb":3fxa8t7e said:
Sky :lol: , can see the headlines..."Hungry Indian runs off with starving African woman's lunch" :lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: ........ Wait there're a chance the media will run wild and inflate it way out of true reality,....... Then our fearless leader obuma will give you each a trillion $ and the rest of will have to pay for your great looking plate of eggs and tators! :shock: Hands off sky!!

Good looking lunch Alison.

Alan":ssp5ycxh said:
alisonb":ssp5ycxh said:
Sky :lol: , can see the headlines..."Hungry Indian runs off with starving African woman's lunch" :lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: ........ Wait there're a chance the media will run wild and inflate it way out of true reality,....... Then our fearless leader obuma will give you each a trillion $ and the rest of will have to pay for your great looking plate of eggs and tators! :shock: Hands off sky!!

Good looking lunch Alison.

Alan I want that food and I especially want that trillion. :mrgreen:

Sky! my long lost little brother!! :wave: (Yes, that makes you part Italian too! Never mind about my pale complexion)
I'll trade you a pan of lasagna for just 10% of that trillion $ :lol:

As always, everyone's food looks delicious!

Anyway.... dinner last night

CottageFarm":mfqdkhep said:
Sky! my long lost little brother!! :wave: (Yes, that makes you part Italian too! Never mind about my pale complexion)
I'll trade you a pan of lasagna for just 10% of that trillion $ :lol:

As always, everyone's food looks delicious!

Anyway.... dinner last night

CF I got you covered with the 10% if you are willing to be my chef for 30 years :D Thats some good looking stuff there It sure looks and tastes better than this nasty yogurt and fruit I had today :lol2:

Hook":1hiipniq said:
It's an ale. Pretty good stuff too! I think I'm gonna switch from bud light to one of the ales.

:shock: :shock: :shock: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Say it ain't so hook! Say it ain't so!

:lol:
Dinner looks good, you guys have to quit posting great looking plates for me to see when I'm 3 hours behind .... I still have chores to do and I'm hungry :mad: :lol:

Latest posts