What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

My mom made them and always one of my favorite, burger, rice, onions and plenty of sauce ...... It's just a matter of putting then together ...... Yours look great!

Alan":3obsteo5 said:
My mom made them and always one of my favorite, burger, rice, onions and plenty of sauce ...... It's just a matter of putting then together ...... Yours look great!

Thanks ... However, They do not look so good now :mrgreen: Make some they are so good. I need to make more green tomatoes before season for them ends.

skyhightree1":1ev6968z said:
Alan":1ev6968z said:

Thanks ... However, They do not look so good now :mrgreen: Make some they are so good. I need to make more green tomatoes before season for them ends.

Remember, I'm three hours behind most of you guys, I'm hungry when you have eaten. :lol:

Alan":3cads2pn said:
skyhightree1":3cads2pn said:
Alan":3cads2pn said:

Remember, I'm three hours behind most of you guys, I'm hungry when you have eaten. :lol:

Good point well atleast you get dinner ideas early

skyhightree1":278abuen said:
Yw. That looks good Alan I had more last night too lol this weekend I'm thinking of fried green tomatoes smothered in mozzarella.

No offense Sky but you might have the highest fat diet of anyone on CT.

3waycross":2gspvg3e said:
skyhightree1":2gspvg3e said:
Yw. That looks good Alan I had more last night too lol this weekend I'm thinking of fried green tomatoes smothered in mozzarella.

No offense Sky but you might have the highest fat diet of anyone on CT.

None taken.. I get to splurge from time to time. I don't get to do it everyday. My wife eats lunch with me almost everyday so its normally some rabbit food or yogurt and fruit. We do however go to Kroger and eat off the hot food bar like the other day.

slick4591":26uehy2u said:
Had lunch with my brother today and he wanted seafood. Ate my shrimp and veggies and was still hungry so I got these for dessert.

Nobody likes a braggart Slick :p :lol:

Seriously you all who have an abundance of fresh seafood at your fingertips ... :mrgreen: Not fair to rub it in . ;-)

slick4591":3vyi9wwo said:
Had lunch with my brother today and he wanted seafood. Ate my shrimp and veggies and was still hungry so I got these for dessert.

Did you insist on a guarantee?

Last time I ate 6 only four of them worked... :hide:

Homemade linguine in a white sauce (heavy cream with white wine/bacon & parmesan cheese ) with mussels and prawns yesterday .
10387305_10203564401087345_946760340302075954_n_zps462a7284.jpg

Today I made a bunch of these .
10559765_10203568808717533_5781851235031829844_n_zps468d30f2.jpg

I think I will make it simple and serve it with a basic tomato sauce made with my very own home grown these and some of my fresh basil maybe some peppers and of coarse cheese . ;-)
10349876_10203568806757484_1235871890710736126_n_zpsff2fc103.jpg

KNERSIE":3p2hq0yu said:
slick4591":3p2hq0yu said:

Did you insist on a guarantee?

Last time I ate 6 only four of them worked... :hide:

:clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap:

skyhightree1":7p2zye61 said:
Hd good looking food. Did my invite get lost in the mail or is it stuck at the border?

Thanks Sky , I didn't send you an invite because seafood doesn't keep that long ;-) :lol2:

Didn't make anything yesterday , hubby had a dinner meeting and I wasn't up to going . I got stung by a wasp on Sat. night , the bugger got me 3 times before I could kill him , who knew a little bite(s) could lay a person up for a few days . :dunce:

They BBQ'd at one of the partner's house and served steaks from Ace our GV show steer. That was very gutsy to serve steak to a couple of Argentinians ;-) I guess both fellas quickly demolished theirs and went back for seconds . :D

hillsdown":3jzaosqe said:
I got stung by a wasp on Sat. night , the bugger got me 3 times before I could kill him , who knew a little bite(s) could lay a person up for a few days . :dunce: :D

HD glad you are ok.. Wasps have been known to lay a person down permanently a few days suck but beats the alternative. Glad you are ok.

Latest posts