What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":wgcibnth said:
Jogeephus":wgcibnth said:
ga.prime":wgcibnth said:
Playboy always did have the best writers around.

:???: Writers? Never knew that! :lol2: :lol2:
:lol2: What I always heard anyway!

Ya right fella's we all know you buy the magazine for their interesting and well written articles ! :roll: :lol:

BBQ'd up some homegrown ribs... my Grandson sure like them!

10447095_10202189046396629_3354376405542356256_n.jpg

Ga - I enjoy canned sardines on toast with a little fresh onion and a sprinkle of parsley for breakfast, lunch or supper. Fresh sardines is a whole different thing :D . What recipes does the Playboy have on sardines?

Sky - just go away :p

TN Cattle man - you are teaching your grandson the wrong things, don't you know meat is not good for you :mrgreen:

Alison, he doesn't say anything specifically about sardines in the intro to the "Salads and Cold Plates" section but he does have a recipe in there using canned sardines that sounds very good. Your sardines on toast sounds very good too. :D

TN Cattle Man":f339dlh2 said:
skyhightree1":f339dlh2 said:
alisonb":f339dlh2 said:

:mrgreen:

ga.prime I love sardines on crackers with orange soda. I would eat those and potted meat all the time.
I was with you up to the potted meat... Nasty Stuff!!! :yuck:

What is potted meat ? Never mind I just googled it . :yuck:

TN Cattle Man":1ly4ladj said:
skyhightree1":1ly4ladj said:
alisonb":1ly4ladj said:

:mrgreen:

ga.prime I love sardines on crackers with orange soda. I would eat those and potted meat all the time.
I was with you up to the potted meat... Nasty Stuff!!! :yuck:

:shock:

hillsdown":1ly4ladj said:
[

What is potted meat ? Never mind I just googled it . :yuck:

if they have it there try it :D

Just had frozen pizza, doritos, and ice cream with my granddaughter....................a gourmet meal with a princess

hillsdown":j0i5x4ui said:
I love nachos Sky !! :D

I made some pickles yesterday .

HD They look really good. Yea nachos are great :D

3waycross":j0i5x4ui said:
Just had frozen pizza, doritos, and ice cream with my granddaughter....................a gourmet meal with a princess

3way exactly right its not what you eat but the company you ate it with. :tiphat:

Alan":na2s8qml said:
Sky! I love stuffed bell peppers! Okay time to cook some thanks!.......... Recipe? :D :D :D

Alan my grandmother and I are the only ones that eat them. She made those she took burger and friend it like taco meat added rice chunk tomatoes and stuffed them and cheese :p :D simple and good.

Latest posts