What Are You Drinking?

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":3464kbse said:
Have a good time Ohiosteve,vacations are great, we always enjoy Costa Rica and hanging out with the Canadians.
Thanks haase, I would have to say this time of year Costa Rica is a better place to visit than Canada. No offence to the Canadians.

Last night...... Wild Turkey, with my wife, while watching YouTube music videos ranging from Marty Robbins to Metallica. Too much fun.
Today...... Coffee black, lots of coffee. Just switched to water.

Gallon of coffee this morning and a few Natties tonight while I feed cows.

I bought a bottle of Four Roses bourbon over the weekend. I was looking for their small batch but all they had was the single barrel. Hopefully it's worth the price tag.

One cup of hot chocolate followed by a bottle of water on the way to work. A can of Dr. Pepper shortly after my breakfast taco. Water until around 5:00pm, then several beers until supper, usually Budweiser, Lone Star, Ziegenbock, and or Blue Moon, but I'll try others, as long as it's in a glass bottle, and isn't Light, or IPA, or some weird fruity junk. IPA is just nasty, and light beer is for girls. Water again after.

Workinonit Farm":2byh8qre said:
TCRanch":2byh8qre said:
Workinonit Farm":2byh8qre said:
Seagram's Ginger Ale.
Oh, dang, you still have the flu?

We're almost well........... almost. This thing lingers. :frowns: Feeling better, but not quite there yet.
Bless your heart, I've heard it's awful & this is one of the worst epidemics. Keep drinking that ale, lots of Vit C & rest!

TCRanch":2r9qdftw said:
Workinonit Farm":2r9qdftw said:
TCRanch":2r9qdftw said:
Oh, dang, you still have the flu?

We're almost well........... almost. This thing lingers. :frowns: Feeling better, but not quite there yet.
Bless your heart, I've heard it's awful & this is one of the worst epidemics. Keep drinking that ale, lots of Vit C & rest!

We/I have had the flu, a few times in life, but this one............ never anything like this one! This thing has been a bear! :frowns: 3 days of high fever, then 3 more days of mid-grade fever, pain like you wouldn't believe, headache enough to think you're having a stroke, back ache to beat the band, nausea, dizziness, then eventually settling in your chest and sinuses. It has been miserable, to say the least. :frowns: I don't wish it on anyone.

Workinonit Farm":q7gk6cvl said:
TCRanch":q7gk6cvl said:
Workinonit Farm":q7gk6cvl said:

We/I have had the flu, a few times in life, but this one............ never anything like this one! This thing has been a bear! :frowns: 3 days of high fever, then 3 more days of mid-grade fever, pain like you wouldn't believe, headache enough to think you're having a stroke, back ache to beat the band, nausea, dizziness, then eventually settling in your chest and sinuses. It has been miserable, to say the least. :frowns: I don't wish it on anyone.
I hope your finally over it. One ml of MultiMin and one ml of Zuprevo will cure about anything.

True Grit Farms":2o53948v said:
Workinonit Farm":2o53948v said:
TCRanch":2o53948v said:

I hope your finally over it. One ml of MultiMin and one ml of Zuprevo will cure about anything.

If I had any Multimin and Zuprevo, I swear we would have taken it! We are just about done with it, now. Now we're dealing with this part that lingers...... tire easily, chest and sinuses affected, but feeling so much better than we had been! :)

Black coffee during the day. Water with dinner. Friday or Saturday night I'll sip some sort of whiskey. Lately it's been Basil Hayden. Good stuff.

Since this flu stuff has hit hard around here my wife made an Elderberry concoction that we take twice a day. No sickness here to date and we don't really know if the semi-seclusion we're doing or the concoction that's in our favor. Glad to know the worst is over for you tho.

Latest posts