What Are You Drinking?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
I will be enjoying my weekly bottle of wine. Tonight's selection is a 2015 Amatino from a local winery.

Cheers! :drink:

Big glass of chocolate milk. Fresh raw milk from one of my jerseys, 4+ % butterfat; hershey's syrup, ice cold. But the temps were up to about 57* today.
Last cold night it was hot chocolate with some amaretto; puts me right to sleep and the ankle and knee don't hurt so much....

Diet Dr. Pepper (my morning coffee). Water during the day. Would like to have orange juice with breakfast but it's not worth the sugar spike.

Social drink preference... Turkey and 7 (101 of course) Black label Crown and 7, or Jack and 7

Coffee made from a stovetop perculator. In my opionion, if you like coffee, one can't beat perculator coffee. I think it beats coffee made in a coffee maker.

A pot of coffee to start off, water until dinner, unsweet tea with meals, water, beer or 6 in the evening if I'm landed somewhere safe and have time.

kenny thomas":1n55nhmd said:
Evan Williams honey bourbon, must have been spoiled because I feel rough this morning. Hahaha

Probably bad honey. Try a fresh bottle and see if that doesn't make you feel better.

greybeard":38rzlrcm said:
Coffee, Folgers...black

My every morning ritual.

Bestoutwest":38rzlrcm said:
greybeard":38rzlrcm said:
Coffee, Folgers...black
I have never had black coffe, don't think I could. Regular coffee is hard enough to get down.

I thought black coffee was the regular stuff. You make a different drink when you start adding things to it.

Latest posts