We can't blame white people!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowderfarms":3khrn60d said:
msscamp":3khrn60d said:
And whoever it was that came up with ebonics.
For what it's worth (Not Much) they were even considering teaching it in schools.

I know! I think some schools were for a while, but not certain. Scary. :shock:

msscamp":9g61dnkx said:
Crowderfarms":9g61dnkx said:
msscamp":9g61dnkx said:
For what it's worth (Not Much) they were even considering teaching it in schools.

It be's sump kina scary, you bes knows what I's be's sayin?

Crowderfarms":2c4ny2xa said:
msscamp":2c4ny2xa said:
Crowderfarms":2c4ny2xa said:
msscamp":2c4ny2xa said:

It be's sump kina scary, you bes knows what I's be's sayin?

Just barely. LOL

Crowderfarms":3m0tkrjm said:
flaboy":3m0tkrjm said:
Crowderfarms":3m0tkrjm said:
flaboy":3m0tkrjm said:
Being southern born and southern bred, you can imagine my thoughts on this. ;-)
Please, share those thoughts with us...

Do the words ship and one way ticket give you a hint?
Great concept, but who would accept them?

For all the goods folks out there, I tried to take your advice from the other post but this is unbelievable. I couldnt sit back after this. But, that might scare SOME of you cause because sitting back is all my race does RIGHT?! Well, I'll have you know my parents came from the South, living in city projects that you in question would be to scared to even walk ten feet into. They both went on to get college degrees and a master's and run their on businesses. Some where growing up they started loving country living. They got a lot of flack from their peers because of the sterotype ,these above statments, perpetuate. Nevertheless, they found GOOD country folk that some pretend to be!.....Now this has nothing to with cattle but with CHARACTER! These are the types of character that will only deepen the racial divide. May God help you, for the Lord is the the ultimate judge and He judges upon character.

Oh, as for the "ship and a one way ticket" comment, the words "Middle passage" come to mind. If you dont know what that means look it up. (hint) It wasnt our idea to come here way back when.

Champ":35po716k said:
Crowderfarms":35po716k said:
flaboy":35po716k said:
Crowderfarms":35po716k said:
flaboy":35po716k said:

For all the goods folks out there, I tried to take your advice from the other post but this is unbelievable. I couldnt sit back after this. But, that might scare SOME of you cause because sitting back is all my race does RIGHT?! Well, I'll have you know my parents came from the South, living in city projects that you in question would be to scared to even walk ten feet into. They both went on to get college degrees and a master's and run their on businesses. Some where growing up they started loving country living. They got a lot of flack from their peers because of the sterotype ,these above statments, perpetuate. Nevertheless, they found GOOD country folk that some pretend to be!.....Now this has nothing to with cattle but with CHARACTER! These are the types of character that will only deepen the racial divide. May God help you, for the Lord is the the ultimate judge and He judges upon character.

Oh, as for the "ship and a one way ticket" comment, the words "Middle passage" come to mind. If you dont know what that means look it up. (hint) It wasnt our idea to come here way back when.

Sure as long as the white people are to blame racial equality(inequality) will never be. So what that all the looters I, I say I, saw on TV were black. And all of the cops were white. I supose the media had somthingto do with that. Surely not since we knwothat the media is against the white folks. Give me a brake. They couldn't go back. Discuss cattle on these boards. Like Macon said leave the politics aside. Oh by the way I have a blk man in the family tree. See you in a little while.

Scotty

Champ":2c89959v said:
Crowderfarms":2c89959v said:
flaboy":2c89959v said:
Crowderfarms":2c89959v said:
flaboy":2c89959v said:

Nobody is Stereotyping Good Ol' Colored folks.The racial divide exists because too many Coloreds blame us for their problems.The reason any law abiding decent person would fear walking through a "Project" would be because of the savage animals that reside there. Guess that's our fault too?Maybe some there have done good. I'm happy for those few. The rest are no contribution to modern day society.My great, great grandfather died at the hands of Mexican Bushwackers here, right after the Civil War, and I dont blame all Mexicans for his murder. He died right along with a wagon load of Indentured Servants, so to speak.

Champ":1ydhk2fg said:
Crowderfarms":1ydhk2fg said:
flaboy":1ydhk2fg said:
Crowderfarms":1ydhk2fg said:
flaboy":1ydhk2fg said:

You can get off it wasn't our idea that dog ain't going to hunt.
There is not a race of people that hasn't been ensalved by another at one time.
Preception is reality, that says it all.
I don't care if your green with polka dots if your good people.
AS I SAID preciption is reality sorry is sorry.

Champ":4vwrrt1i said:
Oh, as for the "ship and a one way ticket" comment, the words "Middle passage" come to mind. If you don't know what that means look it up. (hint) It wasn't our idea to come here way back when.
IMO if you would get over the slavery issue that MANY have not been affected by nor know as much about as the white folks, you would be far better off. The race card is played WAY too often IMO. If they don't like it here then get on a ship and get the hell out. Don't run around screaming whitey doesn't do anything for me. Do something for yourselves. You guys act as if you were the only folks on the planet to have problems. What about the Jews, Indians, Irish emigrants, just to mention a few. I have hired blacks and been ripped off for my efforts. Why should I bother to try anymore when I see the majority of the so called minority acting like idiots, blaming the white folks, asking for hand outs, looking for a free ride. Tell me!

Slavery, way before your time, get over it instead of trying to play it. Trust me I would feel the same way if it were the Asians, Polls, Irish, Indians, Arabs, Mexicans, etc... There's a bunch of white folks I would like to see on that ship also.

IMO racism would go away for the most part if 90% of the minorities got an education, got a job, and acted like humans. I don't want the hear about "how do I get an education?". I had to pay my way while I saw blacks getting federal funding. I worked after school to pay for it while others (federally funded) went out to play! Minorities have the same if not more than, opportunities for advancement than I did.

Don't like our views of your people, then do something to change the way they act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts