We Ain't Horse People

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":391x5kvj said:
but it looks like we might have a horse lover in the family.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Be careful those riders are mighty expensive.
I have four of them ranging in age from 21 to 6.
Those girls learn right quick how to play Paw Paw.

Hey what a sweetheart. Just got home from exposeure to our youngest grandchild,a girl and sure know how important family is.We are so lucky to live here in the U.S. and have these little trycycle moters help us enjoy life. Going to spend tomarrow with our first great grandchild and so the life cycle goes on. My only hope and prayer's are for somehow we can leave a country to them as good as our forefathers left us. Everybody enjoy a very great MERRY CHRISTMAS.

My Granddaughter was under a year and she had her first mini horse and Cart lol hang on to your wallet and have fun.

Late to the post, but I just wanted say what a great pic, one for your memory!

Merry Christmas,
Alan

SWEET!! When they start this young with that BIG of a smile over a horse, I think you're in trouble!! LOL

She's a beauty and I don't think she'll have ANY problem winding you around her lil finger! :nod:

Thank you. I posted a while back that the wife won a saddle in a drawing. Still no serious horse talk, but she hasn't priced the saddle, either. In fact, she's bought a kids saddle in addition, so I'll be lucky to get out with just one. At least she hasn't drawn barn plans just yet. :?

Latest posts