Vote for my daughter please

Help Support CattleToday:

Ricker

Reaction score
Hey guys help me get my 20 year old daughter to win the contest to be on the cover of a local magazine.

Here is a pic of her. Her name is Jaclyn. Go to the website below and click next to her name then press vote. It will only allow one vote per computer every 24 hours. Contest is like a week long I think. If you can vote each day that would be great.

Email it your contacts to help too if you can.

Thanks a lot for helping her out.

Ricker

jaclyncruisepicdf4.png

CLICK BELOW TO VOTE:
http://www.englishcommunicationsinc.com/Poll/Index.asp

Ricker":3jyeb1jk said:
Hey guys help me get my 20 year old daughter to win the contest to be on the cover of a local magazine.

Here is a pic of her. Her name is Jaclyn. Go to the website below and click next to her name then press vote. It will only allow one vote per computer every 24 hours. Contest is like a week long I think. If you can vote each day that would be great.

Email it your contacts to help too if you can.

Thanks a lot for helping her out.

Ricker

jaclyncruisepicdf4.png

CLICK BELOW TO VOTE:
http://www.englishcommunicationsinc.com/Poll/Index.asp

try that

Crowderfarms":tlju9805 said:
Any Swimsuit Pics? :D I need my vote to count!

That's rude Crowder! This ain't a Playboy centerfold or a "Girls Gone Wild" contest! Shame on you!

Can't take you anywhere............................

MikeC":2zh79jt4 said:
Crowderfarms":2zh79jt4 said:

That's rude Crowder! This ain't a Playboy centerfold or a "Girls Gone Wild" contest! Shame on you!

I'm sorry Mike....
Good thing it aint PlayBoar or Crowder's Gals Done Gone Wild. Somebody mighta got injured.

BTW, We still goin' to Sonic tomorrow night?

Crowderfarms":3a6y9y2l said:
MikeC":3a6y9y2l said:
Crowderfarms":3a6y9y2l said:

I'm sorry Mike....
Good thing it aint PlayBoar or Crowder's Gals Done Gone Wild. Somebody mighta got injured.

BTW, We still goin' to Sonic tomorrow night?

No, I ain't goin to Sonic with you ever again. Them gals you piled in the back of the truck last time we went cost me $182.................EACH! :shock:

Besides, Sonic don't serve Collard greens. :mad:

I voted for her on Monday but it won't let me vote today.

I tried to look at the current results thinking it would be the current standings but it came up a big dud.

Good luck and let us know how she does?

Latest posts