Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake":3l2ia02n said:
c'mon now folks... 37 views and no criticism???

Looks like quiet some real good calves coming on so far. Mostly are carrying a lots of thickness. Looks like the good doing kind.

Jake I do like the angus cow #9 I think was her number.

ollie":2ao69qmz said:
Jake I do like the angus cow #9 I think was her number.

she calved today.... I'll try to get a picture of it next time I'm down there. She's probably 12 or older....

Good website.

Nice cows Jake.

Wish I lived closer, I would have to have a few of them.
Especially like the yellows. (# 147 )

CowCop":3pal7br0 said:
Good website.

Nice cows Jake.

Wish I lived closer, I would have to have a few of them.
Especially like the yellows. (# 147 )

ya know I know of a few good livestock haulers.... :lol:

You have a mis-spelling in this sentence on the Lots of Work page

"By request, here is our family. Hard at work or harldy working, you can never be sure. "

I love that calf that looks like it has a tiara on - SO cute! Is it a heifer?

On the 1st picture of the charlois cows - that calf on the right is so tiny looking, is it just the picture or is it really shorter then the mommas belly?

Other then that, it looks great! Have you sold any of your cattle yet?

sidney411":36wnaedk said:
You have a mis-spelling in this sentence on the Lots of Work page

"By request, here is our family. Hard at work or harldy working, you can never be sure. "

I love that calf that looks like it has a tiara on - SO cute! Is it a heifer?

On the 1st picture of the charlois cows - that calf on the right is so tiny looking, is it just the picture or is it really shorter then the mommas belly?

Other then that, it looks great! Have you sold any of your cattle yet?

The calf is just farther away than the picture makes you believe.

The calf with the white forhead is a bull :cry: He's out of "High Jump" she has the same marking as that. A good portion of her calves have that mark... The mark shows how they go over a fence... she has a heifer contributed a few years ago that's mark is just backwards and she prefers to crawl things the time or two she was out last year.....

A nice site Jake. More of a suggestion than a criticism --- you have a lot of fall or winter pictures on your site. Over time and as the seasons progress I think it would be good to add some summertime green grass and slick cattle pictures. Keep in mind the various "rules" for taking pictures of cattle and especially of black cattle. And it might be fun to see a few before and after pictures of certain calves.

Arnold Ziffle":1lg1p2h2 said:
A nice site Jake. More of a suggestion than a criticism --- you have a lot of fall or winter pictures on your site. Over time and as the seasons progress I think it would be good to add some summertime green grass and slick cattle pictures. Keep in mind the various "rules" for taking pictures of cattle and especially of black cattle. And it might be fun to see a few before and after pictures of certain calves.

had all good summertime pics on there as of last week, just had a bunch of new ones and had plenty of time to diddle with it. Thanks for the advice, it's greatly appreciated.

ok finally found some time and got it updated a little bit better. Added a page and tried to clean some stuff up while adding some text and all that.

ENJOY!

for now......

Jake, nice web site. Did you create it?? Lots of work.
Cattle look real good. Love your bulls.
I have a suggession. I have sloooowww landline internet & I didn't wait for the mama cow pics to load because it was toooooo long. Anyway, I reduce the pixels in a picture program and use that on the web site. Picture looks just as good but will open quicker. Doesn't make any difference if you shrink the pic or enlarge it - pixels stay the same unless you change them in a program.
Would make viewing your site more pleasant/quicker.
Good job.

Latest posts