Unsolved Mystery

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade said:
Would have to be an awfully small deer wouldn't it? It seems too big for a rat, wrong shape for a jack rabbit, it ain't coon, doesn't look like possum. I just don't know, it's literally shaped like a creep pellet, most of em are even squared off on the ends.[/quote]

Bet that hurts when the "door" slams shut.

TexasBred":xbz9u2tp said:
Isomade":xbz9u2tp said:
Would have to be an awfully small deer wouldn't it? It seems too big for a rat, wrong shape for a jack rabbit, it ain't coon, doesn't look like possum. I just don't know, it's literally shaped like a creep pellet, most of em are even squared off on the ends.[/quote]

Bet that hurts when the "door" slams shut.

It is from that armour plated ahole on those Armadillos. It must work like a chop saw!

Isomade":1yszt5dj said:
Every day I have these all around and in my concrete water tank that sits 25 feet behind the house.

When I unroll it it is solid grass. It's a turd but it looks just like a creep pellet. What animal is making this turd?

What did it smell like? :shock:

Isomade":27324c49 said:
They are literally everywhere. My barnyard troops are not doing their job because something is pooping literally 50-60 turds a day 10 yards from where they sleep. I'm bout to declare war, I just need to figure out who to game plan for.

Iso only you would be worried about a turd.
I suggest you set up your stand with nothing less than a 458 Lott that would pretty much take care of everything, or you can put out a rat trap.

Where's the resident Sherlock Holmes of photographic evidence when you need him? I bet he could CSI the vegetation to determine the exact plant species from which we could cross reference the herbivorous animals with a predisposed palatability for the plant, along with endemic species of the area and narrowing the candidates by size and classic shape of fecal matter. :)

Commercialfarmer":2gizt1p4 said:
Where's the resident Sherlock Holmes of photographic evidence when you need him? I bet he could CSI the vegetation to determine the exact plant species from which we could cross reference the herbivorous animals with a predisposed palatability for the plant, along with endemic species of the area and narrowing the candidates by size and classic shape of fecal matter. :)
It would be easier to just test the DNA

dun":n9rahpnc said:
Commercialfarmer":n9rahpnc said:
It would be easier to just test the DNA

I was just being a smart alec and referencing this. I'll have work on my delivery, it's never as funny if you have to explain it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=85998&hilit=finger&start=30
Isomade":n9rahpnc said:
inyati13":n9rahpnc said:
Isomade":n9rahpnc said:
Torn rotator cuff- required surgery. Cut end of index finger off when a gate slammed on it at 11 years old, it's still gone. I look for it sometimes but I think the dog ate it.

Ok, you confirmed what I thought, it is your hand that is in the picture of the black and white face bull. Am I right? That hand has an index finger missing a digit? I cannot hear myself fart, but I don't miss anything with the vision.
Yea, you're sharp as a tack for sure, except that ain't my bull, nor me in the picture. Just one I posted for someone else...

Isomade":36tzozvz said:
They are literally everywhere. My barnyard troops are not doing their job because something is pooping literally 50-60 turds a day 10 yards from where they sleep. I'm bout to declare war, I just need to figure out who to game plan for.

I amazed that you count them.

do you have ground squirrel? I say ground squirrel poop or some other type of squirrel.

squirrelpoop.jpg

I am thinking that you need to pull up a chair, pop another top or two or twelve, and wait to see the culprit. Be good practice for sitting in a deer stand, except you will be closer to the ground and have more liquid refreshments available.

chippie":1st8wo31 said:
Isomade":1st8wo31 said:

do you have ground squirrel? I say ground squirrel poop or some other type of squirrel.

squirrelpoop.jpg

Only a turdhead like Isom could be entertained by rodent turd's much less count them.

Caustic Burno":36e8rorg said:
chippie":36e8rorg said:
Isomade":36e8rorg said:

squirrelpoop.jpg

Only a turdhead like Isom could be entertained by rodent turd's much less count them.
You forgot the part about unrolling them to see what they been eating. :lol:

We get these in the pool and all over the tractors starting about mid summer. My guess is june bug, or japanese beetle poop. I may be wrong, but the places I have found it amaze me.

Latest posts