Mystery Posters at the Lake!

Help Support CattleToday:

lol Gale, relax, I know you didn't mean that.
Speaking of Connemara's, I'm still waiting for that grumpy mare of mine to have her foal :roll: she better not keep me waiting too much longer!!

warpaint":2g1wtver said:
I'll tell you what I put in em.
Tony Chaceres, any flavor, you like. Fry 4 to 5 min. per pound, and go smack your mama, cause she never made turkey like this!! 8)

Hey Paint, do you guys up there always toast your turkey? That's a long time per pound unless you are using lower temps than I use. I use 3-3.5 minutes per pound at 375-400.

Or are you making turkey jerky? :lol:

flaboy-":c4irb8r1 said:
warpaint":c4irb8r1 said:
Tony Chaceres, any flavor, you like. Fry 4 to 5 min. per pound, and go smack your mama, cause she never made turkey like this!! 8)

Hey Paint, do you guys up there always toast your turkey? That's a long time per pound unless you are using lower temps than I use. I use 3-3.5 minutes per pound at 375-400.

Flaboy I caught that slip by Paint fer Black Turkey. We fry ours an average of 2-3 min. per pound, and inject them with Tony Cacheroles(SP) Marinate the night before.Paint has a habit of liking darker stuff if ya know what I mean. :lol:

flaboy-":22hnbhab said:
warpaint":22hnbhab said:

Nope fry mine at 325 to 350. My turkey is not toasted, although most of the time I'm fryin them, I am. :oops:

warpaint":kdal7b09 said:
flaboy-":kdal7b09 said:
warpaint":kdal7b09 said:

Nope fry mine at 325 to 350. My turkey is not toasted, although most of the time I'm fryin them, I am. :oops:

Dangit. I find that so hard to believe. I thought you got Fried? :lol:

Crowderfarms":1yedz2js said:
warpaint":1yedz2js said:
flaboy-":1yedz2js said:
warpaint":1yedz2js said:

Dangit. I find that so hard to believe. I thought you got Fried? :lol:

Fried, toasted, all about the same thing, after too many Coors Lights!! ;-)

You know I vote these are just average, above average people having a good time and smiling for the camera... I have certainly seen less fit people. Shame on you folks for all your teasing:)

donnaIL":2bng01kd said:
You know I vote these are just average, above average people having a good time and smiling for the camera... I have certainly seen less fit people. Shame on you folks for all your teasing:)

See Crowder - this is the sort of backlash the campaign DON'T need right now! I'm havin' a tough enough time already promoting your agenda without this!!!