Mystery Posters at the Lake!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Can you guess who these mystery members of the boards are at the Lake? Hint: They've got to be from Alabama...

image4.jpg

That "Bikini" looks more like the Tennessee State Flag:
flag.jpg
[/img]
See the resemblance?

The Alabama State flag is white with a Red Cross "X".

You must be mistaken. These are "Tenneseeans" for sure. :lol:

Crowderfarms":2n65zhj0 said:
Can you guess who these mystery members of the boards are at the Lake? Hint: They've got to be from Alabama...

Crowder, shame on you for trying to throw everyone off with saying that these folks are from Alabama.

We all know this is a picture of you and your girlfriend, errrrrr, make that you sister.

Nowland Farms":svwfjibl said:
Crowderfarms":svwfjibl said:

Crowder, shame on you for trying to throw everyone off with saying that these folks are from Alabama.

We all know this is a picture of you and your girlfriend, errrrrr, make that you sister.

Rod, I know EVERYONE likes to claim to be from Alabama, but it just ain't possible!

Vols are gonna ROCK Saturday! :lol:

That chick is definately from Alabama.She ought to be arrested for public nuisance in that bikini.Glad Tennessee women don't look like that. :lol:

There are about 5 really good things that come out of Alabama. IH10, IH65, IH20, IH59 and IH85. :shock: :lol: :lol: Z

OK,OK, I'm fixin to let the Cat outta the bag.

It's Rodney Nowland of Nowland Farms, and his "Extreme" Catch he's a bout to Marry.

They met online at WWW. ConveinientStoreClerks.Com

Her Username is TB Lady, some of yall may remember her.
They plan to get hitched next week at a Waffle House in Birmingham. She works there as a cook, her specialty is "Scrambled Legs".

Boy Crowder, bringing old bad memories when ya mention TB Lady. Still go those pictures? :lol:

All I know is if she gets a couple more rows laid up we can plant some matters in there. :shock:

Further proof that Crowder is SHAMELESS!!!
I am confused though - is this girl the 'before' picture of the Crowder feed lot plan or is she the 'after' picture of some national diet plan.

longhorn314":2pp2ppse said:
That chick is definately from Alabama.She ought to be arrested for public nuisance in that bikini.Glad Tennessee women don't look like that. :lol:

No offense if that is like, someone's girlfriend or wife, but she needs to know two things. Black is slimming and for about thirty bucks and month and 20 minutes a day three times a week you can get a tan. Please get a tan.

I personally go for the one peice tank suit. Leaves more to the imagination.

I had to look again. It is like a bad wreck. She's got dimples where she ought not to have them. I think her body is trying to absorb that swimsuit.

Lammie":31tzclih said:
I had to look again . It is like a bad wreck. She's got dimples where she ought not to have them. I think her body is trying to absorb that swimsuit.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bet the guy in the pic told her she looked like a really "hot babe," then offerered her another drink... 8)

Alice

Bullbuyer":14ulgcwx said:
Further proof that Crowder is SHAMELESS!!!
I am confused though - is this girl the 'before' picture of the Crowder feed lot plan or is she the 'after' picture of some national diet plan.

I appreciate the compliments there Bullbuyer. She's definitely not Crowder material. Her name is Jenny Crave. Not Craig. She's got more ruts, divets and potholes in them thighs than 20 miles of Tundra Hiway.

Let's all just be happy for Rod with this fine example of a Dixieland Delight. :shock:

What is wrong with my computer. All of images that are posted can not be looked at and do not show up in the messages. All I get is a red X in a square box with the notation image to the left of this. Can some one tell me what to do to see these images.

You can hit the "refresh" button but you might be sorry if you do! But Robert, the resident wizard, tells me that it means your computer is not receiving the picture properly...close out from Cattle Today boards and then re-open it. (Sometimes I have to turn the computer off and restart the whole thing.) Maybe one of the above will help, hope so.

Latest posts