Mystery Posters at the Lake!

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":p2cupby7 said:
Crowderfarms":p2cupby7 said:
Killala":p2cupby7 said:
Hmm, I feel mean, but.... I think I might just be able to buy a bikini now... that photo makes me feel much better about myself!! :oops: :oops: :p

Dont forget to send me a pic. It'll be our secret. I wont tell anyone you sent it to me. :shock:

Of course you know, you said that out loud!! :shock: :roll:

I did? Paint, I'll share the picture with you. Maybe we can photo shop it with our faces on it.Would that be scary or what?

Mrs. Crowderfarms always tells me "You're Married, Not DEAD"

Open question for Paint & Crowder:

Everyone seems to agree that you two are not exactly magazine cover material, so the question is - How in the world did you two ever talk your women folk into saying "I DO" ?

(This may qualify as the ninth wonder of the world.)

Bullbuyer":1mfof9ac said:

Everyone seems to agree that you two are not exactly magazine cover material, so the question is - How in the world did you two ever talk your women folk into saying "I DO" ?

The only thing I can come up with is Tequila. You know it makes clothes fall off. :shock:

Drinking that much Tequila could cause some serious liver damage! I'm guessing those two gals already have some brain damage - just look at WHAT they are hitched to.
If I had a cow that went to a bull of that quality, she'd be in a trailer headed down the road. FAST!

Crowderfarms":2tcaakgk said:
My wife says it's stricty for the sex

Yep, she was looking for somenew experiences, she wanted to meet the male members of the other side of the family tree that moved a few miles down the road. You see, Crowder's shack is half was between where she lived and where her long distance cousins live down the dirtroad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nowland Farms":xx84s478 said:
Crowderfarms":xx84s478 said:

Yep, she was looking for somenew experiences, she wanted to meet the male members of the other side of the family tree that moved a few miles down the road. You see, Crowder's shack is half was between where she lived and where her long distance cousins live down the dirtroad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rod, I have asked you repeatedly not to divulge my family secrets. See if I ever let you meet my Wife's Sisters.

I was just fixin' to trust you.

flaboy-":33rtr3w3 said:
Bullbuyer":33rtr3w3 said:

The only thing I can come up with is Tequila. You know it makes clothes fall off. :shock:

Dang! Did I not ask you to keep that a secret????

warpaint":383pv85o said:
Crowderfarms":383pv85o said:

Yeah right.

Since we was twins, split up at birth and all, me an you know why they married us. Our MONEY!! :lol: :lol:

Wait just a danged minute. Crowder's wife says it's for the sex, and YOU say it's for the Money.

Do you know what you get when you combine sex and a money transaction? :lol:

MikeC":13ovahuo said:
warpaint":13ovahuo said:
Crowderfarms":13ovahuo said:

Yeah right.

Since we was twins, split up at birth and all, me an you know why they married us. Our MONEY!! :lol: :lol:

Wait just a danged minute. Crowder's wife says it's for the sex, and YOU say it's for the Money.

Yes Mike we do. It's called a Marriage.

Mortgage= Sex
Lights=Sex
Telephone=Sex
Shopping at Mall= Lots of Sex
New Truck=Goodyear Sex

Need I elaborate any more??

Crowderfarms":2fzm3fjy said:
MikeC":2fzm3fjy said:
warpaint":2fzm3fjy said:
Crowderfarms":2fzm3fjy said:

Yeah right.

Mortgage= Sex
Lights=Sex
Telephone=Sex
New Truck=Goodyear Sex

Thanks Bubba, for coverin my light work!! 8)

Crowderfarms":33kz9gn9 said:
MikeC":33kz9gn9 said:
warpaint":33kz9gn9 said:
Crowderfarms":33kz9gn9 said:

Yeah right.

Mortgage= Sex
Lights=Sex
Telephone=Sex
New Truck=Goodyear Sex

Oh, OK. I see how you work it now.

Maybe I should name my house the "Chicken Ranch" and try it too? :lol:

Crowderfarms":1phq5sqf said:
warpaint":1phq5sqf said:
Crowderfarms":1phq5sqf said:
Killala":1phq5sqf said:
Hmm, I feel mean, but.... I think I might just be able to buy a bikini now... that photo makes me feel much better about myself!! :oops: :oops: :p

Dont forget to send me a pic. It'll be our secret. I wont tell anyone you sent it to me. :shock:

Of course you know, you said that out loud!! :shock: :roll:

I did? Paint, I'll share the picture with you. Maybe we can photo shop it with our faces on it.Would that be scary or what?

Mrs. Crowderfarms always tells me "You're Married, Not DEAD"

Hmm, that pic must have got lost in the mail somewhere! I'm SURE I sent it a few months ago :p

Crowderfarms":x4gvpy0v said:
That's immpossible.We have some of the most beautiful Women in the country here. Problem is there aint many of em'.

Their numbers increase commensurate with the tourist season I'm sure.

backhoeboogie":1pd3qpr1 said:
Crowderfarms":1pd3qpr1 said:
That's immpossible.We have some of the most beautiful Women in the country here. Problem is there aint many of em'.

Their numbers increase commensurate with the tourist season I'm sure.

I sure am eagerly awaiting Tourist Season. I just have no idea when it begins...

BTW, I' was informed yesterday there will be a large crowd here Thanksgiving week. If any of yall have any extra room in a Barn, Outhouse, Corn Crib or any other structure, please PM me I'm fixin' to need a place to stay for bout' a week.

Latest posts