Mystery Posters at the Lake!

Help Support CattleToday:

Killala":13tjxo5p said:
warpaint":13tjxo5p said:
Killala":13tjxo5p said:
Hey, I know how to fry a turkey!! :x So there!! :p

This may be true, but what spices do you put in? :?:

the right ones! seriously, it's a secret... if i told you my special recipe wouldnt be special any more! :p

AAH, come on!

I'll tell you what I put in em.
Tony Chaceres, any flavor, you like. Fry 4 to 5 min. per pound, and go smack your mama, cause she never made turkey like this!! 8)

warpaint":1x7uogtn said:
Killala":1x7uogtn said:
warpaint":1x7uogtn said:
Killala":1x7uogtn said:

the right ones! seriously, it's a secret... if i told you my special recipe wouldnt be special any more! :p

AAH, come on!

Tony Chaceres, any flavor, you like. Fry 4 to 5 min. per pound, and go smack your mama, cause she never made turkey like this!! 8)

I LOVE fried turkey!

Alice

Alice":16nn7zf9 said:
warpaint":16nn7zf9 said:
Killala":16nn7zf9 said:
warpaint":16nn7zf9 said:
Killala":16nn7zf9 said:

AAH, come on!

I LOVE fried turkey!

Alice

Well Aunt Alice, if you'll promise a visit around Thanksgiving, I'll fry up a mess and we'll have us a big time!!

Shucks, I'll even let you pet my longhorns. Putzo has!! ;-)
(OOPS, wasn't supposed to tell that!! :oops: )

Seems we are all vying to host the President Elect's Thanksgiving holiday! Me thinks His Excellency would have us ladies get into a small cat fight over his ultimate choice of where to start the holiday season, but we ain't gonna fall prey to that now, are we girls? No, no, we aren't. United we stand, divided we fall. I sure can't compete with the Queen (Liz or Elton, take your pick), Stephensville co-eds, or thumb-screws (no matter how much he begs), or even the tantalizing lure of optional clothing in Oz. I mean, just think how long it would take to get there, not to mention the snakes, toads and other dangerous denizens down under (sorry, Killala, couldn't restrain myself).

Regarding what's for Thanksgiving dinner, let me say that Robert would be happy to prepare whatever you prefer, be it fowl (all you can catch chicken McNuggets), equine (except for my mini donks), or bovine (except for Fat Mama Moo Cow). He tells me he's a good cook, but he's never offered to prove it…I'd say Thanksgiving is as good a time as any, wouldn't you? I will be busy giving chicken catching and holding lessons.

Allow me to add that we'd be happy to include Warpaint and his lovely family, as long as he doesn't bring any scrambled brains, chocolate-covered insects, warbles (see my other post) or chittlins (I've heard of them, have forgotten what they are, and am glad I did). And no smacking anybody's mama here! Warpaint can bring Tony along to season up those McNuggets. And Bullbuyer, seeing as how you're practically in Virginia anyway, bring your family over along with some of those greens, I've got the vinegar, and don't forget the satellite dish (as long as you can hook it up quickly and it doesn't tune in any football, we'll all get along just fine).

Gale Seddon":22gypyto said:
Seems we are all vying to host the President Elect's Thanksgiving holiday! Me thinks His Excellency would have us ladies get into a small cat fight over his ultimate choice of where to start the holiday season, but we ain't gonna fall prey to that now, are we girls? No, no, we aren't. United we stand, divided we fall. I sure can't compete with the Queen (Liz or Elton, take your pick), Stephensville co-eds, or thumb-screws (no matter how much he begs), or even the tantalizing lure of optional clothing in Oz. I mean, just think how long it would take to get there, not to mention the snakes, toads and other dangerous denizens down under (sorry, Killala, couldn't restrain myself).

Regarding what's for Thanksgiving dinner, let me say that Robert would be happy to prepare whatever you prefer, be it fowl (all you can catch chicken McNuggets), equine (except for my mini donks), or bovine (except for Fat Mama Moo Cow). He tells me he's a good cook, but he's never offered to prove it…I'd say Thanksgiving is as good a time as any, wouldn't you? I will be busy giving chicken catching and holding lessons.

Allow me to add that we'd be happy to include Warpaint and his lovely family, as long as he doesn't bring any scrambled brains, chocolate-covered insects, warbles (see my other post) or chittlins (I've heard of them, have forgotten what they are, and am glad I did). And no smacking anybody's mama here! Warpaint can bring Tony along to season up those McNuggets. And Bullbuyer, seeing as how you're practically in Virginia anyway, bring your family over along with some of those greens, I've got the vinegar, and don't forget the satellite dish (as long as you can hook it up quickly and it doesn't tune in any football, we'll all get along just fine).

Now just what kinda holiday feed would it be without a little BRAIN food and something sweet, like grasshoppers? Not to mention no football, on Thanksgiving Day, that has to be some kind of sacrelige or something. :)

Brain food, hmmm, my daddy always said fish was brain food, so how about crab cakes from the Eastern Shore, will that work?

Hey, if you get football after hooking up that WV state flower, that's fine, I'll call that my nap time. :lol:

Gale Seddon":dl5kg8j9 said:
Brain food, hmmm, my daddy always said fish was brain food, so how about crab cakes from the Eastern Shore, will that work?

Hey, if you get football after hooking up that WV state flower, that's fine, I'll call that my nap time. :lol:
Gale, I like those Crab Cakes.I was just given a revised guest list a little bit ago, and things have turned from bad to worst.

Crowderfarms":3mzsxq0t said:
Gale Seddon":3mzsxq0t said:

Gale, I like those Crab Cakes.I was just given a revised guest list a little bit ago, and things have turned from bad to worst.

Are you tryin to say, a trip to Va., might be in order? You know we need to make a campaign type stop out thatta way soon. Sides, the way things are goin on the boards lately, I might need a vacation!

warpaint":3dql1ucv said:
Crowderfarms":3dql1ucv said:
Gale Seddon":3dql1ucv said:

Are you tryin to say, a trip to Va., might be in order? You know we need to make a campaign type stop out thatta way soon. Sides, the way things are goin on the boards lately, I might need a vacation!
Gee I dunno WP, I seen some accusimsations bout you being a left wing hippie and a whacko. I hope you aint been on that bus wit Ol' Willie. :D

Crowderfarms":1i4pz84d said:
warpaint":1i4pz84d said:
Crowderfarms":1i4pz84d said:
Gale Seddon":1i4pz84d said:

Gee I dunno WP, I seen some accusimsations bout you being a left wing hippie and a whacko. I hope you aint been on that bus wit Ol' Willie. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I'll never ride with Willie again!!

Gale Seddon":3ep8oae6 said:

Oh Gale, that's funny...I mean really funny! I'm still laughing!

Alice

warpaint":3hcrgtju said:
Alice":3hcrgtju said:
Killala":3hcrgtju said:
Killala":3hcrgtju said:

AAH, come on!

I LOVE fried turkey!

Alice

Well Aunt Alice, if you'll promise a visit around Thanksgiving, I'll fry up a mess and we'll have us a big time!!

Shucks, I'll even let you pet my longhorns. Putzo has!! ;-)
(OOPS, wasn't supposed to tell that!! :oops: )

Oh, fried turkey and petting longhorns...makes my mouth water and my hands tingle. Woops, I'm about to go all girlie...

Alice

Don't worry bout that Aunt Alice, everytime the wife goes into the lot with the calves, her first words are always,"Their sooo cuuuuutttteeee" :roll:

Be really careful, Alice...if you head 'nawth' to Tennessee for fried turkey, watch out for those side dishes...

Gale Seddon":2xmkwv5j said:
Be really careful, Alice...if you head 'nawth' to Tennessee for fried turkey, watch out for those side dishes...

Now Gale, we have the usual stuff as side dishes. Sweet taters and tater salad, and such.

That other stuff is for appetizers!! :p

Oh dear, pardon me, I have my courses mixed up....now, sweet potatoes are okay in my book (as long as I can avoid the marshmallow stuff), as are creamed onions (those little expensive ones, you know), green beans, stuffing with lots of mushrooms in it, real gravy, real cranberry sauce...darn, now I've gone and made myself hungry and nobody here to cook for me. Waaaaa!

Hate to say this, Warpaint, but I think of you whenever I see a squirrel now. :roll:

Gale Seddon":13ishuf5 said:
Oh dear, pardon me, I have my courses mixed up....now, sweet potatoes are okay in my book (as long as I can avoid the marshmallow stuff), as are creamed onions (those little expensive ones, you know), green beans, stuffing with lots of mushrooms in it, real gravy, real cranberry sauce...darn, now I've gone and made myself hungry and nobody here to cook for me. Waaaaa!

Hate to say this, Warpaint, but I think of you whenever I see a squirrel now. :roll:

Gale, it's Okay.

As to the mushrooms, I don't eat fungi, and don't understand why anybody would. To each their own, I guess, Squirrels in my neck of the woods still have the wolves we discussed earlier. According to the wife though, temps have fell at home, so we will see.

Gale Seddon":4v4cd1zk said:

:( I'm not that dangerous Gale! :oops: :p

Killala, OH NO, I didn't mean YOU, I meant the Australian wildlife, snakes and things, certainly NOT YOU!!!! (When I go back and read what I wrote, I can see how one might misunderstand, my goof!!!) Anyone who raises Connemaras is fine in my book! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts