murder mystery

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these answers:

The wife said she was sleeping.
The cook was preparing breakfast.
The gardener was gathering vegetables.
The maid was getting the mail.
The butler was polishing shoes in the pantry.

The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know?

The maid, no mail on sundays. But I hate riddles and I'm lousey at them

dun

Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police. "I was walking by Mr.Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front
door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police
immediately afterward."

The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of
Mr.Teddy.
How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying?

There are holes everywhere!

How did the wife "Immediately call the police" if she was asleep?

backhoeboogie":1s2i1kj7 said:
I assume she called immediately when she found out in the morning.
She was asleep when the murder happened.
anywho dun was right it was the maid not the butler.

Well, hmmmm...wondering why he would have to kick the door, but I suppose it could have been locked,..then there is the question of why would he automatically assume there was foul play involved? I think the actual reason is that the frost would be on the inside of the window where the condensation takes place, proving his story was false.

you folks are just to fast today.
cigars to cmjust0 and 1848

A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other crusader wearing a cape.

How did he do this?

If you touch me, you will die. You can only live without me and my absence is a big part of your life, and will one day be the only thing left. You will embrace me one day and finally rest. What is my name?

dj":3fs7wk21 said:
If you touch me, you will die. You can only live without me and my absence is a big part of your life, and will one day be the only thing left. You will embrace me one day and finally rest. What is my name?

The frirst sentence made me think you were talking about my x-wife

dun

dj":2442svwx said:
backhoeboogie":2442svwx said:
I assume she called immediately when she found out in the morning.
She was asleep when the murder happened.
anywho dun was right it was the maid not the butler.

Okay. I see folks checking mailboxes at the community stand in my neighborhood every Sunday. I simply assume those particular folks didn't check Saturday.

dj":9pycp2oc said:

Death

dun":1it04yn1 said:
dj":1it04yn1 said:

The frirst sentence made me think you were talking about my x-wife

dun

Thanks Dun that's the biggest laugh I've had in a few days.

Cuz

Latest posts