Unsolved Mystery

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Every day I have these all around and in my concrete water tank that sits 25 feet behind the house.
9151051690a99b6cc7ecb917d9d0726b.jpg

When I unroll it it is solid grass. It's a turd but it looks just like a creep pellet. What animal is making this turd?
c15609625f31d890f77ab32bdc86b880.jpg

I thought you were talking about the pop top. I started to say that to solve the mystery you need to spend less time hanging out at the water trough drinking beer and more time working :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :cowboy: :hide:

I don't know shyt :D
but I bet if you put a game camara out over night you would get a picture of the culprit

They are literally everywhere. My barnyard troops are not doing their job because something is pooping literally 50-60 turds a day 10 yards from where they sleep. I'm bout to declare war, I just need to figure out who to game plan for.

Nope, it's too light in color and too large for a field mouse. Whatever it is eats grass.

Has to be some type of rats or maybe baby rabbits? Never seen rabbit droppings like that though.

greybeard":2gfjou7w said:
Color depends what they eat, but sure looks like deer poop.
z8c7.jpg
Would have to be an awfully small deer wouldn't it? It seems too big for a rat, wrong shape for a jack rabbit, it ain't coon, doesn't look like possum. I just don't know, it's literally shaped like a creep pellet, most of em are even squared off on the ends.

We have some rodent here called wood rats, thy leave a turd looks kinda like that. Never took one apart to see what was inside it tho.
If deer, you should be able to see some tracks--for that matter you might look close first thing in the morning before the cows start moving in and see what tracks are around.
Hope it ain't chupacabras. :lol2:

My daughter has a guinea pig and its turds look identical to your picture, but I thought you were talking about a wild animal/rodent

Its definitely a rodent. Course it could be what we call a smart pill. Eat one and tell me what it tastes like then I can tell you whether or not its a smart pill. :mrgreen:

Latest posts