Thought for the day

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven said:
I will gladly defer to Alisonb, but if this is going to be a lasting thread, we should avoid patronizing or debate. These posts are not dissertations to be defended.

We had a group here that attacked anyone with opposing views. They didn't have the capacity to debate a subject, their only tools were to insult the poster. Let those days be gone.

This is not directed at anyone, I just have a fear that if we start debating everyone's "thoughts", this thread will go the way of the dinosaur.

You're the one who took it off the rails and into the weeds.

To Err Is Human Quotes

To err is human; to admit it, superhuman.
To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
To err is human; to forgive, divine.
To err is human; but contrition felt for the crime distinguishes the virtuous from the wicked.
To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so.

Every time I listen to this it makes more sense....[b]"Time is Precious" [/b]make the most of it as the thought for the day.............

Jimmy V s speech and his three most important things. His foundation has helped thousands of people suffering with cancer since.

As he mentions in his speech 1993 money coming in for aids research an now today aids is under control and pretty much can be cured. Hopefully cancer cures will continue to progress and be cured before long as aids has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuoVM9nm42E

Dont worry, the worthless have always the big voice, same way on this board, look at Kentucky for the board, two biggest jokes this board has ever seen. But what the heck, let's entertain them idiot's.

haase said:
Dont worry, the worthless have always the big voice, same way on this board, look at Kentucky for the board, two biggest jokes this board has ever seen. But what the heck, let's entertain them idiot's.

I wonder if you have the skill to compose a thoughtful, intelligent post.

My thought for the day: when presented with a concept you don't have the skill to engage intellectually, the only tool you have is to respond with an insult or sarcasm. Are you insecure about engaging another User in dialogue?

Bright Raven said:
haase said:

My thought for the day: when presented with a concept you don't have the skill to engage intellectually, the only tool you have is to respond with an insult or sarcasm. Are you insecure about engaging another User in dialogue?

:stop:

Mod2 said:
Bright Raven said:
haase said:

:stop:
:lol: :tiphat:

I meant 🛑. I have no plan to lock this thread. The offensive post will be deleted.

Take the time to enjoy a day now and then without goals.
Enjoy the simple pleasure of "Nothing on the agenda".
I worked hard last week getting ready for the changing of the seasons with a new order of daily tasks. Today we are getting a fine rain.
This is a good day for no goals.

Every day is apart of doing better than the person next to you doesn't matter, if you go through life being 2nd best, then that's what you will be, if you have to put down every one in your path down, then you really have nothing to offer, really not room for 2nd best, maybe one day I can make a intelligent conversation. 🤔

Latest posts