Help Support CattleToday:

um, no.

signed-
your long-lost triplet from the deeper end of the gene pool

Scout":3ef8975y said:
um, no.

signed-
your long-lost triplet from the deeper end of the gene pool

I just had that sneaky suspicion when you, me and Paint was growing up.'Member Mom when she would always call us her "stooges"?

That must splain our cojoined baby pics, of them tatoos that was on our heads...Moe, Curly, and Mary!

warpaint":1jkzfedj said:
Curly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That might splain why I aint got no hair neither!! :lol:

Who knew how to spell when ya'll were babies and got a name tatoo?

Alright fellers and lady -
Somebody has to tell ya' the truth so gather round and let Ol' Uncle BB tell ya the story of yer birf.

It was a set of three that was borned to a unwed, hairy chested mother that dark and stormy night. The momma knowed that all three couldn't no way be hers. The doctor says 'Why?" she said 'Cause thay wuttn't but one feller wif me when I got into this condition."
Anyways, she has them young 'ens right thare in that Tenn. County Jail amongst all the moonshiners, gamblers and thieves - course that was the jailhouse staff. Well, what come you all to have them tattoos on ya' melons, ain't from your momma (Lord know she couldn't spell) - them thar is jailhouse tattoos, courtesy of yor Aunt Louise in Cell Block D.
Now, they's a whole lot of details done been left out - maybe this will keep ya'll till after the holidays. Remember - could've been worse than a jailhouse -could have been Texas!!!!!!

That ain't my family tale! Some feller was settin' in a booth at a truck stop up around Franklin - right off 65. Says this story is the absolute truth. Now, I ask you this : When was the last time a lie was told in a truck stop?

warpaint":wr6bc3ih said:
I know eggsactly what truckstop you are talkin about.
That place is a den of iniquity!!
Full of liars and thieves, and lot lizards!! :shock:

I know that Truck Stop too. Full of liars, thieves,in- whatevers, West Virgins, and cheap lot lizards. It's a harbor for crooks selling them Type-O plasma tv's too!

Mr. Thigpen, that aint me in that pic. It's Bullbuyer and his gang of West Virgin ingrates and transgender brothers.I done told him it'd grow on it's own, to quit messin' with it. :shock:

Earl Thigpen":21ugf1ez said:
Crowderfarms":21ugf1ez said:
backhoeboogie":21ugf1ez said:
Which one of them is Crowder?

I would'nt hardly fit in that "Size" Bracket.

Would I Scout?

I think Mr. Crowder might be the one on the end looking like he lost something.

Did you find it?

Although, Crowder may be "vertically challenged", he aint that short. ;-)

Crowderfarms":b1k1t2zk said:
warpaint":b1k1t2zk said:
I know eggsactly what truckstop you are talkin about.
That place is a den of iniquity!!
Full of liars and thieves, and lot lizards!! :shock:

I know that Truck Stop too. Full of liars, thieves,in- whatevers, West Virgins, and cheap lot lizards. It's a harbor for crooks selling them Type-O plasma tv's too!

Mr. Thigpen, that aint me in that pic. It's Bullbuyer and his gang of West Virgin ingrates and transgender brothers.I done told him it'd grow on it's own, to quit messin' with it. :shock:

Mr. Thigpen - I can not confirm nor deny that the gentlemen in that photo are Crowder and his band of "merry men". I will say that I am a little surprised that he spoke so poorly about those fine, upstanding folks at the truck stop. Some of the nicer folks you'll meet - at least in Tenn.

Just goes to show you aint been around Tennessee very much. There are several more places where you won't run the risk of gettin your pocket picked.

To tell the truth, my favorite spot in Tenn. was the old opryland park. I used to take the folks down there for the shows and the food and i have to say it was nice - good white beans and fried corn bread!

Bullbuyer":6wh7dpzl said:
To tell the truth, my favorite spot in Tenn. was the old opryland park. I used to take the folks down there for the shows and the food and i have to say it was nice - good white beans and fried corn bread!

But everyone there is a tourist right? I mean, you weren't having to hang out with them "others".

Have to say, I kinda miss the old park myself, but not the prices.

On the upside, they built the Bass Pro Shop there. I could spend all day in there lookin around.

We may have my innaugaration down there at Bass Pro.

Smack dab in the middle of the Gun Dept.

If that dont work, there's always the Opry House!

Crowderfarms":1clhxbn7 said:
We may have my innaugaration down there at Bass Pro.

"Bass Pro" - now them's words near and dear to the heart. They got a dip net there that will actually hold a catfish. Bout three foot diameter and about 4 and a half foot deep.

You ever have someone give you the "look". I mean, when your 14 years old and get to go grabbing with the men for the first time and they pull out a thirty pounder and hand it to you. Nice catfish. So you head to the bank to put it on the stringer and the thing flops and gets out of your grasp. That's when you turn around and look at all those men wading in the river and you see "The look". You never forget that look. Henceforth, if the catfish fin goes all the way through your hand, you'll never let another one out of your grasp. (you don't ever want to see "the look" again)

I did a lot of things when I was younger, you couldn't pay me to do today.

What you call grabbin, we called gravalin. Reach under the bank with barehands and throw out whatever we caught. No tellin how many snakes I throwed on the bank.

I like to think I'm gettin wiser not older. ;-)

Latest posts