The new emoticons stink!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
My all time favorite emoticon (rolling eyeballs) has been reduced to an alien like face having a seizure.

And now whenever Crowbar uses his all time favorite, I just kinda feel sorry for him! :D

Gloomy Azz Morning, Please answer my original question...This board is based in the great State of Alabama, therefore there is nothin' you can change. Get used to it . Oh, and one more thing, I'm Mr. Crowder not C's. Have some respect gal!!! :wave:

Well being the dumb Canuck that I am I thought it was MY computer that was being stupid not the "smilies" :roll: :roll:
:banana: :| :frowns: :?: :x :D :tiphat: :compute: :devil2: :hat: :idea: :p :) :wave: :drink: :drink: :drink: :???: :arrow: :cboy: :oops: :( :secret: :pretty: :kid: :stop: :cry: :eek: :welcome: :dunce: :lol2: :mrgreen: :mad: :? :nod: :cowboy: :roll: :heart: :!: :santa: :clap: :help: :lol:

Did I get them all ? I had to do the :drink: a few times being the weekend and all..... :roll:

You all are too crazy and no amount of meds is gonna help........ :lol: :lol: can you say lobotomy.... :banana: :banana:

Dear A/B and C ......... (pretty clever for being up all night ~ yes :nod: ),

We yankees/tail chasers/Vikings have got to stick together.
#1 Cause you're mean. #2 Cause we are right. The new smilies do suck......

I used to like surprise face, rolling eyes, and embarrassed guy. Used sunglasses guy when I felt I'd over used cowboy guy or bald chick with no ears. Now they have mutated into something I cannot bear.

See the "help" guy? He is still the same in shape. If you look closely you can see a look of desperation in his little eyes..... :help: . See it? I think he is afraid of new laughing guy. And honestly, who cannot confess to having at least one bad dream involving new smiling guy..... not me. :(

Though there has been on going debate as to what the "dancing" banana ( :banana: ) is really doing....What on earth is the thing next to new embarrassed guy doing with his mouth? I'm not sure I really want to know.... Is not normal whatever it is.... Creeps me out.

SO ~ though we are made happy by a wide variety of activity, and easily amused by the antics of the "deep thinkers" of the boards such as yourselves ~ the smilies need to go.....

I just noticed, the changes. :oops: :shock:

After a lot of hard thought [is there a smile for ouch I would use it a lot] about 30 seconds :roll: I figure the upnort folks got it exactly right.

The smiles need some work. :help:

A few that I keep on hand:
smiley_bandit.gif

smiley_scuba.gif

anim_shotgun.gif

anim_sniper.gif

anim_shock.gif

anim_moon.gif

anim_lol.gif

anim_kill.gif

anim_horse.gif

dead_horse-1.gif