The new emoticons stink!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

:shock:
I'm partly responsible for this one. It's a picture of me taken during my last prostate exam. I still have no idea where Macon got it.

3fifty7":m68ocdns said:
angie":m68ocdns said:
3fifty7 ~
Where did you get those?
Various sites, I just saved them to my pics then downloaded them to my photobucket account and now they are readily avaliable.

Hey yeah! time to start a collection. 8)

Looks like we are all pretty much in agreement here with the exception of you Chrisy. By the way you and 3fifty7 have quite a nice collection of smilies of your own! :nod:

Van, I am sorry to hear that your pic was hijacked, was not a very nice thing to do to someone in your position at the time. ;-)

Angel, thanks for dispatching the peanut gallery AGAIN. :D

I imagine we will get used to this too over time :roll: (ugh)

MistyMorning":1nnuhljp said:
I do what I can sweets! Just gotta know how to deal with the criminal mind!
Quit calling me Angel! My new name is sweetness and light! Remember?

warpaint":2ji93hzz said:
Is it a scratch an sniff sorta thang or what? :shock:
It is ~ give it a whirl and let us know if you don't agree. Go ahead and scratch the little guys, then smell your comp screen. :nod:

angie":3jaigkec said:
MistyMorning":3jaigkec said:
I do what I can sweets! Just gotta know how to deal with the criminal mind!
Quit calling me Angel! My new name is sweetness and light! Remember?

Ok gals, who let you out? I thought the funny farm had you. Musty, ain't nobody been dispatched down here since we ran you guys back into snow country to eat Lutefisk.

As for "Sweetness", we know you are no Angel. We saw the devil in your eyes in those pictures. Be real careful gals. I still have that picture of you two at "the" party. You know the one in the room next door to bull riding party WarPaint had. :D

flaboy":r74j4sdd said:
Ok gals, who let you out? I thought the funny farm had you. Musty, ain't nobody been dispatched down here since we ran you guys back into snow country to eat Lutefisk.

As for "Sweetness", we know you are no Angel. We saw the devil in your eyes in those pictures. Be real careful gals. I still have that picture of you two at "the" party. You know the one in the room next door to bull riding party WarPaint had. :D
Whatever ~ you are just stung because you spent the last few minutes scratching and smelling your monitor......... (insert old rolling eyes guy).
You guys down south are so very easy :lol2:

Latest posts