The Indian Olympics

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
The Indian Olympics were taking place in Duncan, B.C. and the next competition was the Hammer Toss. The first Indian up was representing New Brunswick. He grabs the hammer and tosses it 250 yards. " Holy shyt you have broken the worlds record, How'd you do it?" he is asked.
"My grandfather was a fisherman, my father is a fisherman and I am a fisherman, have strong arms, throw hammer far."

The second Indian is representing BC, grabs the hammer and tosses it 300 yards. "You just broke the last guys record, How'd you do it?" he is asked. "My grandfather was a logger, my father is a logger and I am a logger, strong arms, throw hammer far."

The third Indian is representing Regina,SK. and he grabs the hammer and throws it 375 yards.
"Holy shyt, you just blew everyone away, How'd you do it?" "My grandfather was on welfare, my father is on welfare and I am on welfare. I was taught that if I ever see a tool, pick it up and throw it as far away as possible."

TexasBred":3m56yyrm said:
The Indian Olympics were taking place in Duncan, B.C. and the next competition was the Hammer Toss. The first Indian up was representing New Brunswick. He grabs the hammer and tosses it 250 yards. " Holy shyt you have broken the worlds record, How'd you do it?" he is asked.
"My grandfather was a fisherman, my father is a fisherman and I am a fisherman, have strong arms, throw hammer far."

The second Indian is representing BC, grabs the hammer and tosses it 300 yards. "You just broke the last guys record, How'd you do it?" he is asked. "My grandfather was a logger, my father is a logger and I am a logger, strong arms, throw hammer far."

The third Indian is representing Regina,SK. and he grabs the hammer and throws it 375 yards.
"Holy shyt, you just blew everyone away, How'd you do it?" "My grandfather was on welfare, my father is on welfare and I am on welfare. I was taught that if I ever see a tool, pick it up and throw it as far away as possible."

Spent some time in Sask a few yrs ago. Funniest thing I heard while was there was when an Indian came up to me in a bar and proclaimed in a loud voice."I HAVE A JOB"