The Farm Truck Thread!

Help Support CattleToday:

artesianspringsfarm

Reaction score
Alright, I waited long enough for someone else to start it. Here is ours. 1990 3/4 ton. Means the world to me since it was my Grandpa's but we don't baby it. It still does all our snowplowing (this means just about daily use for 6 months a year) and I still drive it out back every day to check cows with. Bed is starting to rust out and you better brace yourself when you first tap the brakes in the morning, but not bad for 24 years old and not babied. Now let's see yours!

IMG_0604_zps697a6f59.jpg

My personal farm truck has been posted on here a few times its nothing extroadinary 07 f250 gas burner 4x4 33k miles only gets driven to haul cattle - get feed- haul hay- get any other farm supplies needed

07 chev HD3500, not a daully, 175k on a Duramax with the Allison trans. My everyday driver, love it. Gets about 20 mpg, at this point I figure it's cheaper to nickel and dime repairs than to buy a new one. I just put out $1200 worth of nickels and dimes yesterday for a new front differential installed, but it beats payments.

Very nice truck Dun!

That worked better.

The 6.2 should work for you too then Calhoun Farms.

I opted for the longer bed and extended cab but there are times I really wish I could haul more folks comfortably but I really don't like the looks of a super crew and an 8 ft bed.

Latest posts