The darlings... The dillards

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was looking up info on the darlings to see if I can buy some of their music and found out their real name is the dillards which im sure a lot of yall already knew. My wife will be so glad to see I found their music online... NOT she can't stand blue grass " City Girl " and cant stand my friend is teaching me how to play guitar lol I cant wait till I can play " There is a time" and "foggy mountain breakdown" on banjo :cowboy:

[youtube]KFU10kFu90I[/youtube]

[youtube]6RvI6ZI2JWc[/youtube]

I play guitar (not real well but passable) and I learned on the old country songs. My dad would play them and my mom would sing. I also play a bit of ukulele and a tiny bit (basic chords) of banjo. Brings me many hours of enjoyment.
I would like to have piano lessons

I have played the alto tenor sax for 21 years and the recorder sometimes. I read treble clef well bass not so much

skyhightree1":9gf47f7g said:
I have played the alto tenor sax for 21 years and the recorder sometimes. I read treble clef well bass not so much

Me too SKY. Played all the woodwinds in the college symphony orchestra. But Alto sax was always my favorite.

3waycross":2kzwvvxn said:
skyhightree1":2kzwvvxn said:

Me too SKY. Played all the woodwinds in the college symphony orchestra. But Alto sax was always my favorite.

3 way I prefer alto as well I haven't been playing much lately though.

I started with the "violin" when I was a kid. My techer was a symphony violinist. He got POed and quit when I picked up fiddling better then "violin". Messed with the Banjo off and on for years. About the time I would get started getting semi-decent the arthritis would kick in and I'ld give it up again for a while. Finally sold it last year.

skyhightree1":1570fae5 said:
nice dun violin from my understanding is a hard arse instrument to master
It's BORING! Fiddling is hard to but it's FUN

Latest posts