The best new breed of cattle. Now avalible!

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":3gkcv285 said:
S.R.R.":3gkcv285 said:
The point is that this board is a place were we can all get away from every day life and enjoy ourselves! THE VEREY LAST THING WE NEED IS TO BE BOSSED AROUND ON OUR TIME OFF!!!!!!

Your other option is to leave if you don;t like the way things are done.

dun

Is that what you would do dun? :roll:

I have never been one to just turn tail the first time things do not go my way!

S.R.R.":3hfzh8i3 said:
dun":3hfzh8i3 said:
S.R.R.":3hfzh8i3 said:
The point is that this board is a place were we can all get away from every day life and enjoy ourselves! THE VEREY LAST THING WE NEED IS TO BE BOSSED AROUND ON OUR TIME OFF!!!!!!

dun

I have enough years to know that just because I don;t like it doesn;t make it a valid reason for everyone else to change. There are parts of thse boards I never or rarely look at unless someone calls my attention to something in particular. I do check the breeds board and expect actual information or real questions.
You haveanother option too. Start your own forums, call it something like "Bogus BS". That way you can use all of the profanity you like and have topics that may be better off left in the BS sessions somehwere

dun

dun":aw9ptbtx said:
S.R.R.":aw9ptbtx said:
dun":aw9ptbtx said:
S.R.R.":aw9ptbtx said:

dun

I have enough years to know that just because I don;t like it doesn;t make it a valid reason for everyone else to change. There are parts of thse boards I never or rarely look at unless someone calls my attention to something in particular. I do check the breeds board and expect actual information or real questions.
You haveanother option too. Start your own forums, call it something like "Bogus BS". That way you can use all of the profanity you like and have topics that may be better off left in the BS sessions somehwere

dun

Believe it or not if you could read between the lines very well at all, :roll: you would find a large amount of true information on this thread. That was why this thread was posted on the breeds board to begin with. I wanted to have people point out in a humors way some of the fallacy's in a few of the breeds today!
Like you said above there is no need for swearing ect. when we can use humor.

This is one of those things I probably just should stay out of... but that doesn't seem to be my way.

If this thread was moved I could really care less, it's not one of those things that really matter too much. But to some who are saying it should have been in the coffee shop to begin with, lets look at the other 10% to 20% (just a guessament) of the threads that are in the wrong place without a problem. Again this is no skin off my nose and certainly not worth fighting about.

But I'm all for keeping topics in the correct area, it just doesn't happen. The "Beginners" and the "Breed" boards have at least one or two off subject items most of the time.

JMO,
Alan

Maybe Frankie and The Black Hereford guy are moderators. I guess that it is illogical to talk about a new Breed on the Breeds board. :)

KMacGinley":8jp4j4r4 said:
Maybe Frankie and The Black Hereford guy are moderators. I guess that it is illogical to talk about a new Breed on the Breeds board. :)

I don't know about the two mentioned names, but that is my thoughts, it struck a nerve. Why move this topic that was fun and jokes and not other "off topic" threads?

Alan

Alan":1xo8xrp3 said:
KMacGinley":1xo8xrp3 said:

I don't know about the two mentioned names, but that is my thoughts, it struck a nerve. Why move this topic that was fun and jokes and not other "off topic" threads?

Alan

If there was a conspiracy here, I think they would have just locked the thread or deleted it. Looks like to me they just moved it the more appropriate Board.

Owners organizing their board is my take on it.

aplusmnt":2iu0v0m0 said:
Alan":2iu0v0m0 said:
KMacGinley":2iu0v0m0 said:

Alan

If there was a conspiracy here, I think they would have just locked the thread or deleted it. Looks like to me they just moved it the more appropriate Board.

Owners organizing their board is my take on it.

Well, that was a bit over the top aplusmnt! I don't, and have never, thought conspiracy. My thoughts were more on consistency, If you move this one, move some of the other more obvious threads misplaced.... conspiracy... I think not. Nuff said I hope, but just a over the top statment by you, no conspiracy.

Alan

Alan":3duj5py8 said:
KMacGinley":3duj5py8 said:

Alan

I agree we struck a nerve it was moved to try and kill it without coming right out and locking it.

If it was just truly putting posts were they belonged then 3 of the current top 11 posts should be moved as we speak!!

No it was moved because someone did not like it or what it had to say!!!

To bad though we were really getting some were and had all most all the board members hired!

Sorry guys and gals it looks like we will just have to join in with the Black Hereford folks if we want to raise Black Baldies!!

S.R.R.":17kqui9n said:
No it was moved because someone did not like it or what it had to say!!!

Did you ever think that maybe there should be a board for 5 year olds. This particular post would be the first on it.
When you start your own forum that couldbe one of the catgorys.

dun

Dun I have to defend SRR on this one as there has been way more than this. There was a time not so long ago dang near every post had something to do with or pictures of fat women.

Caustic Burno":9tnoxawq said:
Dun I have to defend SRR on this one as there has been way more than this. There was a time not so long ago dang near every post had something to do with or pictures of fat women.

And they either were on the coffee shop or locked, I can;t say that is the case in all of them. Since I don;t read every single post particularly since there is more and more BS and less cattle.
So which is it, Macon and the moderators do a good job or they should all be fired?
Moderating and administering these boards has to be a real fun job.

dun

dun":30qkwemi said:
Caustic Burno":30qkwemi said:

And they either were on the coffee shop or locked, I can;t say that is the case in all of them. Since I don;t read every single post particularly since there is more and more BS and less cattle.
So which is it, Macon and the moderators do a good job or they should all be fired?

dun

I hope it is worthwhile to administer these boards, because they are the best! Beef is a business to a heck of a lot of people. I like talking to those folks. Am I crazy, or do most of the shutdowns come on the breeds board? I don't see a lot of profanity in the Orchardgrass vs Coastal vs Fescue discussions.

dun":1ltykhrl said:
Caustic Burno":1ltykhrl said:

dun

I will agree with you on thing Dun there is a heck of a lot less cattle on here today.

dun":38s2n4ir said:
Caustic Burno":38s2n4ir said:

dun

Give it a break dun stop trying to provoke people and get this thread locked. ( or is that your real goal here?) I am the first to say most of the time Macon and the Mods do a great job!
I wonder why you are so angry? :?

Well here I am and not getting involved, but on the beginners board a spamer posted "Tablets from cold..." Still going and 536 view and 13 responses....??????????

Alan

Latest posts