The best new breed of cattle. Now avalible!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan":3k8iitqx said:
Any plans to start an association, the American Black Baldy Association or ABBA.... that name is already taken by an 80's rock group. What about a certified beef program? the CBBB, how good would the CBBB....be?

Just a couple of thoughts,
Alan
H-m-m-m-m. the CBBB works for me - Also CBBB Beetchyu2it would work for me. The Beetchu2it's must be polled though! Can you imagine a Beetchyu2it with "Horns"? :shock: :roll:

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":3moly1wg said:
Alan":3moly1wg said:
Any plans to start an association, the American Black Baldy Association or ABBA.... that name is already taken by an 80's rock group. What about a certified beef program? the CBBB, how good would the CBBB....be?

Alan
H-m-m-m-m. the CBBB works for me - Also CBBB Beetchyu2it would work for me. The Beetchu2it's must be polled though! Can you imagine a Beetchyu2it with "Horns"? :shock: :roll:

DOC HARRIS

No wait just a doggone minute here!!
Cypress can git into yall's assoc. cause his is polled? I am bein discriminated against cause my cattle have some sign of horns. :shock:

warpaint":2whl0bm7 said:
Cypress can git into yall's assoc. cause his is polled? I am bein discriminated against cause my cattle have some sign of horns. :shock:

Now Paint, don't get your feathers ruffled. If you can come up with the $7500, I'm sure that they could find an appendix place for you. Sounds like your just jealous because my BB has a spotty nose. You know, that makes her much more valuable. ;-)

warpaint":1bejd84r said:
DOC HARRIS":1bejd84r said:
Alan":1bejd84r said:

Alan

DOC HARRIS

Well.........now you have me thinking :idea: Is there such an animal as the horned BB? I mean a few breeds have both horned and polled cattle within the breed Hereford, Welsh Black, ect,ect. When it comes right down to it maybe the final test should be with the brand inspector! Forward a picture to:

The ABBA
c/o
Caustic Burno Brand Inspector

In many of these type of cases breeders have found that a sizeable donation to the "BBs for kids" youth fund is looked on favorably by the board members.

True, it has a tendency to cause us to go horn blind, especially when accompanied by a personal check made out to the board members.

Cypress can git into yall's assoc. cause his is polled? I am bein discriminated against cause my cattle have some sign of horns.
Hey, Warpaint! If your cattle have horns, they can't be registered in the Beetchyu2it Registry for the same reasons that they can't be registered as Angus if they have horns. - - - - -unless you want to start a breed called Horned Beetchyu2it's! That'd work for you, wouldn't it? What would be your primary goals for the breed? Beef? Milk? or Dual Purpose?

DOC HARRIS

In many of these type of cases breeders have found that a sizeable donation to the "BBs for kids" youth fund is looked on favorably by the board members.
I'll be more than happy to take all donations to the "BB's $4$ Kidz" Youth Fund and keep them in a 'Double Blind' Trust :?: Account in perpetuity!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":23lmwzcm said:
I'll be more than happy to take all donations to the "BB's $4$ Kidz" Youth Fund and keep them in a 'Double Blind' Trust :?: Account in perpetuity!

DOC HARRIS

Yes I bet you would you old dog!! ;-) The problem is you do not have a mail box at the ABBA as of yet!

Now we on the board of the ABBA know full well your extensive knowledge of the health and well being of cattle but are you willing to put that knowledge on the table for the benefit of the ABBA and its deep pockets???

. . . . . . .UH. . . .WELL, I. . UH. . .THAT IS TO SAY. . I . .wwell, uh . . .hmmmmmmmm. . .I guess not when you put it THAT way!

DOC HARRIS

S.R.R.":2km076cb said:
warpaint":2km076cb said:
DOC HARRIS":2km076cb said:
Alan":2km076cb said:

Alan

DOC HARRIS

Well.........now you have me thinking :idea: Is there such an animal as the horned BB? I mean a few breeds have both horned and polled cattle within the breed Hereford, Welsh Black, ect,ect. When it comes right down to it maybe the final test should be with the brand inspector! Forward a picture to:

The ABBA
c/o
Caustic Burno Brand Inspector

Done! Check is in the mail!! ;-)

cypressfarms":3no5tk3p said:
warpaint":3no5tk3p said:

Now Paint, don't get your feathers ruffled. If you can come up with the $7500, I'm sure that they could find an appendix place for you. Sounds like your just jealous because my BB has a spotty nose. You know, that makes her much more valuable. ;-)

If that's the case, Cypress my friend, this one sure is more spotted than yours, and should win the breed registry hands down!!

storm_close-up.JPG

I see our new breed The BBs has no respect with the powers that be! Funny how none of the posts on Black Herefords was moved to the Coffee shop!

I meant this thread to be under the breeds section of this board and I would like a public explanation as to why it was moved!!!!!!

I understand many of the things The Mods do and I am glad you all are there but you have gone to far this time!!!!!! :mad:

There was know swearing ect. and everyone was getting along and contributing to the post!

Why did you feel the need to interfere??????

Do any of you Mods spend all day out fixing fence, cutting hay, calveing cows, and then sit down to read a thread only to find it has been moved for who knows why?????

warpaint":3a2d4grd said:
S.R.R.,
No offense intended in any way, but, I thought this was a better place for this one myself. (By the way, I'm no Moderator!)

Well, at least I know I'm not going crazy. I was beginning to wonder if I've been living in a dream, kinda like that whole series of Dallas that turned out to be a dream. Whew!

Alice

warpaint":39h2y0vj said:
S.R.R.,
No offense intended in any way, but, I thought this was a better place for this one myself. (By the way, I'm no Moderator!)

You are right warpaint but that was not my point!

The point is that this board is a place were we can all get away from every day life and enjoy ourselves! THE VEREY LAST THING WE NEED IS TO BE BOSSED AROUND ON OUR TIME OFF!!!!!!
Like I said before I of course understand the need for the Mods to interfere when the wrong kind of language is being used or people are throwing insults at each other in this case nothing out of order was being posted!

Alice":2br6x0ez said:
warpaint":2br6x0ez said:
S.R.R.,

Well, at least I know I'm not going crazy. I was beginning to wonder if I've been living in a dream, kinda like that whole series of Dallas that turned out to be a dream. Whew!

Alice

so nobody shot JR?

S.R.R.":311ds59p said:
The point is that this board is a place were we can all get away from every day life and enjoy ourselves! THE VEREY LAST THING WE NEED IS TO BE BOSSED AROUND ON OUR TIME OFF!!!!!!

Your other option is to leave if you don;t like the way things are done.

dun

Caustic Burno":ak1vmj3k said:
Dang missed the train again I can still here the whistle but its gone. If you ever decide to take the tiger girls please include the gentle epd as they are all very lovable.

Yea and so was my last ex-girl friend and her mama. :p Z

Beefy":hv1oc1w0 said:
Alice":hv1oc1w0 said:
warpaint":hv1oc1w0 said:
S.R.R.,

Alice

so nobody shot JR?

Beefy, I think it was when Bobby died...or didn't...or something like that, anyway.

Alice

Latest posts