The bee salesman

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
One day a farmer was out tilling his fields, when along came a bee salesman, and this salesman was particularly persistent and insisted that his bees would not and could not sting you.. the farmer though this was a nice feature of these bees, but since he didn't have much trouble with getting stung by bees, wasn't interested...
Finally, the salesman said "You could tie me up naked to a tree and cover me with honey next to a hive of my bees, and they wouldn't sting me"

The farmer, getting a bit tired of the guy, though to himself "I'll make him put his money where his mouth is", and took him up on that offer, tying him up and covering him with honey, whole 9 yards.

The farmer then went back to plowing his field, and around the supper table suddenly realized he completely forgot about the salesman and rushed out to find him nearly dead, tongue hanging out and eyes rolled back. The farmer quickly untied him, gave him a drink and said "So how about them bees"?

The salesman just said "You just gotta find that calf a mother"

I got that from my city slicker friend... it didn't take me long to figure out the punch line, but my mind is always in places it shouldn't be anyhow

glad y'all liked it

Latest posts