Tank top made in TN

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
481680.jpg
:D

very ingenious, novel idea, from TN you say, you sure? could someone be that inventive from there????? :help: as there were no brown marks, as one would expect!!! :cowboy:

chrisy":3qiivpzm said:
very ingenious, novel idea, from TN you say, you sure? could someone be that inventive from there????? :help: as there were no brown marks, as one would expect!!! :cowboy:

They cut the brown out, then stuck their head thru to make sure they got it all. Either that, or that was one powerful fart.
:?

Tommy R-
Please tell me you have more pictures of this character.
Post more if you got them.....Please.

Yall are just jealous because us here are putting our inventive minds to work, instead of waiting for unemployment checks.Get real. Would you really want to wear a stylish top like this that was imported with Porky Fried Rice skid marks?

We say "Made in the USA"

My mom sent this to me last July...
I then forwarded it my friend and said I'd found our new show shirt (She's in her 50's and quite "proper")...she declined but wished me the best. lol.

What I like about em is that when you get a pair with skid marks so bad they won't come out any more, they can be made into one of these, and it extends the life of a perfectly good set of drawers.

You don't have to be from the South to appreciate ingenuity.

whatsupdoc3":njlgaqfe said:
Tommy Ruyle":njlgaqfe said:

Your right tommy they were made in Tennessee but made for northeners who keep their head up their duff all the time. This person was just a dumb northener of the female gender :oops: who could not read instructions and put them on the wrong end. Then maybe they dont know which end is up. ;-)

You know Whatsupdoc, there's some awful nice girls on here from up north, never do anybody any harm, help where they can, and have some fun. Not sure they deserved this. Be nice man :eek:

3waycross":32wwid45 said:
You know Whatsupdoc, there's some awful nice girls on here from up north, never do anybody any harm, help where they can, and have some fun. Not sure they deserved this. Be nice man :eek:
wud3 invalidates himself with comments like that and many others.

Is good to know that we still have dragon slayers ~
Thank you :tiphat:

Latest posts